❤️Part 23❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Nandini loves Manik........Manik met Shekhar and Dev.
............................................................

After meeting Shekhar and Dev in the Art gallery, Manik wandered around with his friends and returned to home tiredly by evening.

Nandini is watching television in the living area. When she saw Manik entering the home, she stood from the sofa.

But Manik ignored Nandini and is about to climb up the stairs to reach his home.

Nandini  :  "Manik!"

Hearing her voice, Manik turned and looked at her and gave her "what" look.

Nandini :  "I cleaned your room"

Manik sternly  :  "What for that now?"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "No...Nothing...just like that said"

Manik sternly  :  "Anything more?"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "No..thing"

Manik shouted  :  "Mom! One cup coffee!"

Nandini  :  "Bua and Nani went to a baby shower function...I will bring your coffee"

Manik sternly  :  "No need anything from you"

Saying this Manik is about to climb the stairs again when Nandini again called him.

Nandini  :  "Manik!"

This time , Manik didn't turned back but stopped in his tracks...

Manik  :  "What?"

Nandini  :  "You told to clean your room until I give you money for the watch. Like that only....this work too..."

Manik's lips widened with a big smile....But he controlled the smile with great difficulty and turned and looked at her.

Manik sternly  :  "Okay...Prepare the coffee quickly...I will fresh up and come"

Saying this Manik went to his room.

Nandini with lots of happiness rushed to the kitchen.

As said Manik after freshening up came to the living area and sat on the sofa.

Nandini came with the coffee.

Manik silently took the coffee from the tray and is about to drink it when....

Manik  :  "Nandini! You are very much interested in serving me coffee. Why?"

Hearing this question suddenly.....Nandini not knowing what to tell kept quiet.

Manik  :  "You don't like me at all...So I have a doubt whether you mixed something in coffee...I am sure that you don't have courage to mix poison in coffee"

Hearing this Nandini became sad and worriedly looked at Manik....

Manik  :  "May be you mixed salt instead of sugar.....Am I right?"