❤️Part 42❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Anupama spoke back to her husband for the first time for saving her son's life....
...........................................................

Dev who became very happy on what Anupama told came near Ashok and hugged him.

Dev happily to Ashok  :  "Thanks Dad...Thank you so much Dad"

All confusingly looked at father son duo...Ashok smilingly patted Dev's shoulder.

Ashok worriedly  :  "Dev...Before you came here, many things happened..Your mother even decided to get separated from me"

Dev confusingly  :  "Dad! What are you saying?"

Ashok told all that happened ...Dev looked at Anupama in surprise..Dev felt pity looking at his father worried face..He is facing difficulty in controlling his laughter..

Ashok angrily  :  "Dev..You have done enough...Now your are laughing...See you turned my wife against me"

Dev laughingly  :  "Dad! What I told you?...Just threaten them for sometime and then start to talk normally..But I am not responsible for what you have done now...You had taken the matter seriously that Mom became angry on you.."

Seeing Dev laughing heavily, Manik gritted his teeth.

Manik angrily :  "Hey Dev...What is happening here? We can't understand anything..First tell us what is going on between you both"

Dev smilingly  :  "Whatever Dad told you all till now is just to threaten you...Dad already knows that I am in love with Sonakshi...Dad also accepted our love"

Dev started to tell about the conversation that happened between Ashok and Dev..

Flashback..

The previous day, Dev is talking to someone over the phone in the terrace unknowingly that Ashok is standing behind him.

Ashok will come to terrace if he want to think over something...That day also he came like that only..

When he came to terrace, he thought that Dev is talking to some of his friends..But when Dev mentions "Sona..Sona.." he started to listen to Dev's conversation.

Dev not knowing Ashok's presence is speaking to Sonakshi excitedly..He was telling how how he took his mom to Shekhar's home, then about his father's anger on the visit to Shekhar's home and also told about his Mom's wish to get Nandini as her bahu.

Sonakshi became silent on hearing this.

Dev  :  "Hello! Sonu...Sonu..What happened?"

Sona sadly  :  " Nothing..Tell me Dev"

Dev :  "Hey! Are you afraid Sonu? Are you afraid that I will leave you? You are crazy...I only told that my mom's wish not mine...If my mom came to know that I love you then she will give priority to my wish only...Listen to one thing carefully...You are my future wife.I will not leave you forever"

Sona sadly  :  "But Dev...What if your mom and dad are stubborn on their decision? Will you leave me?"

Dev pissed off  :  "What are you saying Sonu? I promise you that you will be my wife...I will keep up my words...If I couldn't keep up my words, I  will  die...I promise you that"