❤️Part 44❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : All arrived to Village for celebrating Nandini's birthday.

Note  :  Long Update, Do Vote !

...........................................................

"Kalyani..you told that you are going to celebrate your grand daughter's birthday...But the decorations you are doing seems to be like a marriage."

A neighbourhood lady who is of Kalyani's age asked Kalyani..

Kalyani smilingly :  "Marriage will also happen soon in our home....After 4 months...For my grandsons and grand daughters ..My grandson Manik is going to marry Shwetha's daughter Nandini...Sharmila's daughter Sonakshi is going to marry Anupama's son Dev."

Lady  :  "Which Anupama you are talking about?"

Kalyani smilingly  : "Janaki's daughter - Anupama"

Lady in surprise :  "Hey Kalyani! Their son and your daughter ran away from the home and married right? Are you going to fix the alliance with them itself again? Are you mad Kalyani? What's all this?"

Kalyani worriedly :  "What happiness did I get by seeing caste? Because of that caste I lost 2 of my loved ones..Hereafter no one should be separated and all should be together happily...For that only I took this decision..For me my children happiness is important."

Lady :  "But Kalyani"

Kalyani interrupted the lady's further conversation.

Kalyani smilingly :  "We all decided that both the marriages will happen after 4 months on the same day..We will invite you...Do come and attend the marriage with all your family members..You should come two days before and bless my grand children"

Lady too smilingly  :  "Okay Kalyani...All will happen as per your wish. Children happiness is only important"

After that lady went...Nandini rushed to Kalyani and hugged her..

Manik who followed Nandini also came near Kalyani.

Kalyani looked at Nandini in surprise who is still hugging her.

Kalyani  :  "What happened Ammu?"

Nandini happily  :  "Thank you  so much Nani...When that lady talked about caste, I was very afraid...I thought what if you again....?"

Kalyani smilingly  :  "No Ammu ...I will not do anything which you are scared of...Now only our family is very happy...I myself won' t spoil it.."

Nandini happily  :  "Thanks Nani"

Nandini kissed Kalyani's cheek..

Manik whinned like a baby  :  "Nandu..You think too much when I ask it..But you are giving it when Dadi didn't even asked it"

Kalyani laughed at Manik's naughtiness

Kalyani smilingly  :  "Manik...This is village..Don't talk like this to Nandini in front of anyone...Set aside your naughtiness for few days"