❤️Part 6❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Precap : Manik's rude behaviour to Nandini!

............................................................

Ashok Dixit and Anupama Dixit - Parents of Dev Dixit!

It's early morning. Dev comes after his jogging... Anupama Dixit, his mother gave him ginger tea....

Dev : "Thank you anups!"

Dev always calls his Mom as Anups. Very rarely he calls her Mom"

Dev while drinking tea : "Super Anups....This early morning, this chill weather and ginger tea is a great combination!"

Anupama : "Yes, Dev....This ginger tea is good for cold too. Your grandmother will always want this ginger tea made by my hand...."

Saying this, Anupama drowned in pool of sadness. Dev noticed this and sidehugged her.

Dev teasingly : "I think my mom is missing her mom very much...What can we do for this baby now? Can we take this baby to her mom?"

Anupama in fear : "Shhh... keep quiet Dev. What if your father heard it? If he heard what you said now.... he will start to dance on my head!"

Dev : "Mom! How many more days you are going to get scared of him? What happened like that? Shekhar Mamu has married the girl he loved....What's wrong in that?....What happened is happened!....Keeping this enmity in his heart for 18 years...... your husband that is my father didn't allow you to go to your mother's home"

Anupama : "Dev! Talk quitely.... Your father's anger is justified. For that only, I am obeying him and did not go to my mom's home"

Dev : "I didn't say that my father's anger is wrong. But why he is angry for this much long years? The person who is the reason for this issue .....she is also happy with her family.....Then why he is angry now? The previous week when your elder brother came to invite us for the wedding, dad didn't even talk to them... He only told that no one will attend the marriage.... I don't know what kind of man he is? Because of his cursings only...Shekhar Mamu has lost his life...He has so many relations. But he is living alone...I feel pity on him"

Hearing Dev...Anupama also started to miss his younger brother Shekhar very much.....and drowned in old memories.

Author's note :