❤️Part 30❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Raj took Nandini to Shekhar's home
............................................................

Shekhar can't believe when Raj told him that Nandini is going to stay with him hereafter....Shekhar can't express his happiness in words...

With heart full of joy and happiness and with a new strength hugged Raj tightly...

Raj smilingly : "Shekhar! Be careful...I think my all the bones will break by the way you are hugging me...I can't even breathe now...Leave me please..."

Raj smilingly requested Shekhar...who let go of him happily from the hug..

Shekhar : "I don't know how to say thanks to you....You only said right there is no place for thanks or sorry in friendship"

Raj smilingly : "For that will you do like this?.....You can say thanks for this....I won't mind"

Saying this Raj looked at Nandini.....He saw that she didn't move from the place where she is standing since she entered the home..

Raj : "Shekhar, I am feeling thirst....I want....."

Shekhar interrupted : "I will bring water for you now..."

Shekhar is about to move when Raj stopped him...

Raj sternly : "Hey Shekhar! What are you doing?...Whenever I came to your home...you will always give lemon juice....Now on seeing you daughter ...you forgot it and going to bring just water.....Go! Go and bring my lemon juice"

Saying this Raj chuckled.....

Shekhar : "Okay....sit here...I will bring your lemon juice"

Shekhar smilingly went to the kitchen..

After he went...Raj came near Nandini.

Raj : "Did you see tha? How your father became happy when he saw you?...I am seeing him with true happiness and joy after so many years....After your mother's death, he forgot to smile....Now he is smiling because of you......His happiness on knowing that you came here and you are going to stay with him...Not only Shekhar....Even I am happy...satisfied and having peace after long time...everything..."

Hearing this Nandini questioningly looked at Raj

Raj : "You want to know why I am happy right? I am happy that I united you with your father after years....I felt guilt of separating you both for years..When Shekhar talked about you...I saw the yearning for you in his face.....He will struggle on not seeing you and talk you and keep you with him...Nandini, The anger you have on Shekhar is not justified...Meaningless too...You will come to know this very soon...But till that have some patience with you....You should not talk to Shekhar in the way you talked in our home...He can't bear that...He is a heart patient now...Extreme happiness or Extreme sorrows will affect his health badly....Do understand it and behave properly....You may or may not want your father....But I want my friend.....I can't search for another true friend anymore...I became old right?"