❤️Part 27❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Nandini met Shekhar and came to know about her parents!
............................................................

Flashback.....

A village...Kalyani's husband name is Kailash....He was doing agriculture....And also he had palm tree cultivation too....Their ancestral occupation is agriculture only...Kailash and Kalyani had their first child - Raj after 1.5 years of marriage...After 4 years of Raj...Kalyani gave birth to twins namely Sharmila and Shwetha... Sharmila is the elder one and Shwetha is next...Their faces were identical only...But Sharmila's complexion was slightly less than Shwetha...and cluster teeth...but she also looks beautiful...Shwetha's complexion is higher and her teeth is perfect.....With these thing only outside people can identify who is Sharmila and who is Shwetha..

Shekhar's house is opposite to Shwetha's house..Shekhar's mom name is Janaki and father name is Raman. They had three male children, next is Anupama and the last is Shekhar...

Raj and Shekhar are childhood friends..Shwetha likes Anupama (Shekhar's sister) very much...

When Shekhar was 15 years old...Anupama was married to Ashok Dixit and moved to Mumbai...

These two families elders' just smile at each other when they see....considering the respect they have for each other...Reason is the caste..

Both belongs to high caste only...But it seems that there is a issue that which caste is higher than the other...

But the younger generation will not bother about that....They will closely move with each other with affection..

To add on to it love too entered their lives...

Shekhar's and Shwetha's love story...

Shekhar fell for Shwetha's silent nature and lovely talks...

One day...Shekhar proposed Shwetha...First Shwetha in fear slapped Shekhar....Then Shwetha too thought about Shekhar's good nature and his helping tendency to others...and she apologised to Shekhar for slapping him and gradually fell for him in love....

Anupama came to know about Shekhar's love for Shwetha...First she opposed it...But seeing the depth of love they had for each other...she started to pray to god to make their love win...

Shwetha was carefull that no one in her home knows about their relation....Their love had crossed months and also years....

Since Raj is elder to Shwetha and Sharmila....his grandmother wished to see the wedding of Raj's first...

Kalyani too talked about Sharmila's college friend Nyonika and about her good qualities...

Kailash too accepted Nyonika as she belongs to their caste only..

So Raj and Nyonika's wedding happened in a very grand manner...

In the same wedding....Rajeev's Mom who happened to be a distant relative....liked Sharmila very much...