❤️Part 14❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Manik scold Sona for not taking care of Nandini. Sonakshi and Manik asked Rajeev about Nandini's father but he refused to tell.

Target Not Completed for the Previous Part... Do Vote for this part for  unlocking the Next Update! ❤️

............................................................

It's raining ....

Sonakshi parked her bike near the road side coffee shop.  Due to chill weather..her whole body shivered..

Sonakshi to shop owner  :  "One cup coffee....with light sugar"

"Why Light Sugar? Having diabetes?"

Hearing the voice Sonakshi turned fastly... Dev is standing with a big smile on his face due to which his two teeth on the either side is seen. Seeing that, Sonakshi gets reminded of what Nandini said....Sonakshi immediately glared him.

Sona  :  "Hello!  Whether I have sugar or not? What is your problem? Or you are dancing in your heart?"

Dev  :  "Hey just for fun yaar.  What sonu?  Why are you getting angry for every little thing?"

Sona  :  "What sonu? I don't like any short names for me"

Dev  :  "I don't like calling lengthy names....My mouth will pain"

Sona irritatingly  :  "Hello!...."

But before that coffee came for Sona...So she took the coffee and turned to other side and started to drink it.

After drinking coffee, her body seemed to be normal again without any shivering.

She went near her scooty fastly. She thought to reach home before it start raining heavily.

When she started the scooty, Dev came and waved his hand saying bye. But she ignored him and started to concentrate on the road.

Dev chuckled at her behaviour wore his helmet and started his bike.

It started to rain heavily.

Sonakshi reduced the speed of her driving.

Dev to came that way only. Dev seeing Sonakshi again waved at her.  Dev now overtook Sonakshi and went forward.

But Dev who went forward stopped his bike and started doing some research in it.

Sonakshi became very happy and parked the scooty near him.

Sona : "What happened ? Has you bike got repaired? I knew it already when I saw how you ride your bike with speed and style! I knew that it will happen for sure"

Dev  smilingly  :  "Ohh...So you were drooling over me and noticing my style and all"

Sona  :  "Hello! I didn't drool over you...Nice joke. I stopped the bike thinking to help you...I think I made a mistake.. I am going now"

Saying this Sonakshi is about to go. Dev rushed to Sonakshi.

Dev  :  "Hey sorry sorry.. I just said it casually...You itself told as a joke right?....Please help me please....Please drop me to the place where I tell you. Please...."