❤️Part 15❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Sonakshi and Dev's Secret Relationship. Sonakshi knows Nandini's biological father.

............................................................

New Cover 

Cover Credit _khusiyaan_

Sonakshi is very happy while getting in the morning because she remembered her first meet with Dev and she spoke to him yesterday after a long fight.

She thought that today she should speak all to Dev which she hadn't in the past few 1 week.

So she asked him to come to the bus stop near her college that evening.

Dev  :  "Hai"

Sona  :  "Are you waiting for a long time?"

Dev  :  "Now only I came. Didn't Nandini come?...Ohhh she has fever right?"

Sona  :  "No...Now fever gone. But Nani told her take rest at home"

Dev  :  "What suddenly fever? Did she got drenched in rain?"

Sona stammeringly :  "That...that...I am the reason for her fever"

Dev  confusingly  :  "How you will be the reason?

Sona stammeringly told all the happenings in the party fearing scoldings from Dev.

Sona  :  "Sorry Dev"

Dev smilingly   :  "Hey! For that what you will do? We till now don't know that she had this much in her heart and still yearning for parents love......Good that you didn't say it in front of Mamu. Otherwise he will be worried"

Sona  :  "Dev....Shekhar Dad is worried this much. But why can't he keep Nandini with him?....Yesterday, using Nandini's feelings, I told some of the things to Manik and filled his ears that my dad knows where Nandini's father is.....Manik was so shocked. Immediately he asked my Dad....But Dad refused to say...He told to talk about this to Raj Mamu and Nyo bua....."

Dev is silently listening to her.

Sona  continued :  "But Dev....We still didn't know about Nandini's mom. Asking Shekhar Dad is waste. He will somewhat refuse.....Shekhar Mamu didn't even tell you about that....Then how come I can know"