❤️Part 18❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Manik is waiting for Nandini's reply. Shekhar shared his wish of celebrating Nandini's birthday to Dev and Sonakshi.

............................................................

Nyonika finished all her kitchen works and went to her room as Raj told that he wants to speak something important to her.

Raj : "Come Nyonika, sit here"

Nyonika : "What you want to talk to me Raj?"

Raj : "Mmmmm. About our Manik only"

Nyonika : "What about him?"

Raj : "Did you noticed him in the morning? His talks, looks and actions....."

Nyonika : "What he spoke? I didn't noticed anything"

Raj : "The way he behaved with Nandini previously and now are very different"

Nyonika interrupted : "Yes Raj...It's also surprising for me that he is behaving good with Nandini. Whatever.....If he started behaving friendly with her, it's very good . After so many days, some morals are entering in to his mind. Now only I am feeling relieved"

Raj chuckled : "You are relieved..But my peace has gone"

Nyonika : "What Raj? Why are you saying like that?"

Raj : "By seeing his talks and actions and the way he is looking at Nandini is also different"

Nyonika : "Don't assume anything Raj. He is now only understanding Nandini's innocence. So you are finding it different"

Raj : "Okay..Let's go in your way itself. But what if something happens like I am thinking that Manik loves Nandini? What will be your decision?"

Nyonika : "Why are you talking which is needless? I am not going to even think about that. Why to keep needless wishes and desires in heart? Whatever God wishes, it will happen. We can only pray to him that whatever happens should be good for our children. That's what I am doing daily"

Raj smilingly : "I know you will convince me like this. But I very well know about your wishes and desires"

Nyonika : "What wishes? What you know?"

Raj smilingly is about to tell Nyonika when Kalyani called her.

Nyonika : "Mom is calling. I will ask what she wants and come"

Saying this Nyonika went away.

Raj chuckled : "For your good heart, your wishes will be definitely fulfilled Nyonika"
............................................................

Sonakshi is standing before Manik helplessly. Sonakshi is very afraid of Manik who is very angry now.

Sonakshi and Manik are now talking on Manik's home terrace.

Sonakshi called Nandini to come over to her room but Nandini refused.

Sonakshi even pleaded Nandini to come with her but she refused saying she won't come alone with her.