❤️Part 26❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Nandini reveals her liking for Manik since Childhood!
............................................................

Manik : "Mamu! Are you alright?"

Shekhar held him strong as he felt very week and nodded his head..

Shekhar : "I am alright Manik..."

Shekhar looked at Nandini...

Shekhar : "Come dear...Why are you standing there itself?"

Nandini came inside the home with hesitation and all the time looking at Manik...

Manik held Shekhar 's shoulders and made him sit on the sofa...He took one towel and wiped Shekhar's face....

Manik : "Nandu....Bring some water"

Nandini confusingly : "Where is the kitchen?"

Manik : "There....That side...."

Nandini went the kitchen..

Manik worriedly : "I am sorry Mamu... I don't know that you will become this much shocked on seeing her...I thought you give you surprise by bringing Nandini here without telling you... I am extremely sorry Mamu"

Shekhar with a small smile : "Thank you so much Manik...This stress didn't come over tension...It comes on extreme happiness..."

When Shekhar is saying this Nandini comes and they both became silent..

Nandini : "Have this Uncle ...Drink this"

When Nandini said this Shekhar's total happiness drained and became said as his daughter is adressing him as Uncle..

Manik looked at Shekhar's worried face...and made him drink the water...

Manik : "Hey Nandu...Why are you standing there? Come sit"

Nandini sat on the opposite sofa..

Manik : "Mamu...She is Nandu...my cousin..."

Manik to Nandini : "Nandu! Do you remember Dev?"

Nandini nodded in yes...

Manik smiled : "He is Dev's Mamu...My best friend too...I told to him a lot about you...He told that he wants to see you....Our Sonakshi too knows him well"

Manik continued : "Mamu has diabetes and blood pressure...So only he fainted.."

Manik managed the situation somewhat...

Manik : "Mamu.....Had you taken the tablets after eating?"

Shekhar with a small smile : "Yeah...I had taken it correctly...Otherwise..Dev will scold me and will not talk to me"

Shekhar : "Okay leave that...Amm...?"

Shekhar stopped in his track as he is about to address Nandini as Ammu..

Shekhar again : "Nandini has come first time to my home...I will bring something for her to eat..

Shekhar is about to get up..