❤️Part 32❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers,Please VOTE !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Kalyani is very much worried... Raj orders Manik to give the book to Nandini since he refuses!
............................................................
At night, when Shekhar served food for Nandini, she ate it without any refusal...and went to bed early itself....

For few hours...she got herself drowned in the thoughts of her mother and Manik and then slept...

Nandini who woke up in the morning came out of her room on hearing coughing sound.

Nandini who got some food smell from the kitchen, went to the kitchen.

There Shekhar is cutting carrot and coughing badly too..

Nandini went near him.....

Sensing someone behind Shekhar turned and looked at Nandini...

Shekhar smilingly  :  "Ammu! Did you woke up?...Two mins ammu...I will bring you coffee"

Saying this Shekhar placed the vessel on the stove...

Nandini  :  "Come this side...I will prepare myself"

Shekhar :  "No dear...You don't know which think is kept where"

Saying this Shekhar took Sugar box in his hand which Nandini grabbed it from him..

Nandini taunted  :  "Hereafter I should be here only...So I should know everything..."

Hearing her taunt...Shekhar became sad...but Nandini went on to prepare the coffee as if she had not saw his worried face...

Shekhar took a deep breath and went on to carry on his work...

Nandini came out of the kitchen with her coffee cup, sat on the sofa and started to drink it...

Shekhar's cough is not at all reduced and the sound could be heard from the kitchen..

After drinking coffee, Nandini again went to kitchen..

Nandini sternly  :  "What are you doing?"

Shekhar didn't turn this time...

Shekhar  :  "I am preparing breakfast"

Nandini sternly  :  "Can't you take rest if you are not well?"

Shekhar  :  "What happened to me?"

Shekhar thinking for a second  :  "Ohh..you are telling about the cough right? That's nothing  dear....I have wheezing problem...Now it's winter right...So I got cough...If I take inhaler I will be alright...If I am going to rest, then how will I cook? I will feel hungry even when I am not well...What can I do?"

Shekhar chuckled saying this...

Nandini sternly  :  "Why ?  Can't you arrange a cook for you?"

Shekhar  :  "I am a single person in this home...For what work I have to hire extra persons...? I can manage things by my own"

Nandini  sternly  :  "Okay give me the knife...I will cut the vegetables"

Shekhar  :  "No dear...You go to college..I will look after this..."