❤️Part 19❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Nyonika slapped Manik for troubling Nandini. Manik confessed his love for Nandini to Nyonika and Kalyani. Nandini said No.....

............................................................

"Manik!"

Hearing this Manik looked at his room door side.

Manik : "Dadi"

Yes Kalyani herself climbed up the stairs to reach Manik and is now breathing heavily due to that.

Manik : "Dadi? Why you came up with your leg pain? I would have come if you have called me"

Kalyani : "From yesterday, you didn't came out of the room. That's why I came. Yesterday night, when Nyonika called you for dinner, you didn't even reply it seems. After that Raj who came to your room told me that you slept....You acted to your father itself. I know you didn't sleep all the night. Your eyes are saying that"

Hearing this Manik kept quiet.

Yesterday night, when Raj returned from office, Nyonika told him about the happenings. But Raj didn't tell anything and straightaway went to Manik's room. He found him sleeping, so he returned.

Kalyani caught hold of Manik's face and looked at him lovingly.

Kalyani : "Dear! Whatever may be the sorrows and troubles, we should not show our anger towards food....Your health will get spoiled. Come, let's eat....Because of you, your father too didn't eat....He is waiting for you. Even I didn't eat....You come. We will eat together"

Manik : "What Dadi you are? You should not be like this not eating for a long time. What will happen to your health? Okay...Come Let's go"

Saying this Manik hold Kalyani's hand and took her to the dining area.

In the dining area, Raj and Nyonika are waiting for them. Nandini is sitting near Raj....But Manik didn't look at her and turned his head to the other side.

Nandini wanted to eat separate only. She even told Nyonika that she is not hungry for that. But Raj called Nandini and made her sit with him. So she cannot reject it

Raj pulled out the chair near him for Manik which is opposite to Nandini now.

Manik with small smile : "Thanks Dad"

Raj himself served Dinner for Manik. Like that Nyonika too served for Nandini.

When Manik is eating he started to have hiccups.

Nyonika suddenly held out water glass to him. But Manik didn't take it from her. He took the water glass near Raj and drink it.

Manik's this ignorance made Nyonika worried. Nyonika with tears in her eyes looked at Raj.

Nandini felt pity for Nyonika's situation. She felt much embarrased to sit in that place.

Raj consoled Nyonika through his eyes. Till Manik finished eating, no one spoke anything. Nandini for namesake ate little informed Raj and went to her room.