Author Got Surprised... 😳

Happy News is that

Nandini Understood what Nyonika says....

Nandini  realized her Mistake of blaming unnecessarily her father and Nani for her mother's death....

But I think Readers didn't understood what Nyonika said...

All are angry on Manik....

Manik didn't make her understand properly...

Nandini should ignore Manik....

Nandini should have self respect....

Etc., Etc..

And most importantly the writer hates Nandini from the first itself...

First of all don't think I am giving reply to anyone personally...

I am just want some clearance to write the further story plot....

Read all the points patiently....

1. Nyonika brought Nandini as her friend's daughter and asked for Kalyani's permission to foster Nandini in their home itself....

2. Kalyani happily accepted Nandini knowing that she is just an orphan who doesn't have any relations...

3. It's a big decision that everyone will not take that much easily overnight... It's a lifetime decision of fostering an unknown orphan girl with them in their home without thinking about the consequences...

4. Shekhar lost his wife, let go of his daughter not to the orphanage but to her relations only for her daughter to get all the love and affection..

5. Shekhar though didn't have daughter by his side started to live his rest of the life in the memories of his lost wife and imaginations of leading an happy life with his daughter without any expectations and most importantly without thinking about remarriage at any point in his lifetime...

6. There are so many children who are left in the orphanage and are longing for love and affection...

7..Whereas Nandini got all the love and affection from Malhotra Family as if she was born in that family...

8. Nyonika fostered her like her own mother... If Nandini was not happened to see Sharmila(Sonakshi's Mom) Face again and again, she would have not at all remembered her mother's face just like she can't remembered her father....

9...Coming to our 6 years old Manik, even we won't like if our parents give the same or slightly more love and affection to our siblings itself... We won't like if we are compared with our neighbor children... In that case a kid behaving or not liking Nandini's presence is common.. Manik is not one who is always angry.. He cared Sonakshi like his own sister itself...

10.  Manik when grown up reduced his mission of troubling Nandini to an extent... At the same time, he did not failed to protect Nandini from Dhruv's evil eyes...

11. He never misbehaved with grown up Nandini at all thinking that she is an orphan only.

12. After Harshad's incident Manik started to fall in love with Nandini...

13. Nandini had already fallen in love with Manik by that time...

14. Nandini even decided to sacrifice her love for Manik as she thought that she cannot bear the hatred from Malhotra's Family... She thought she should always get the same love and affection from all the family members...

15. Manik when he came to know about Nandini's insecurity determined to find out about her parents by hook or crook....

16..Manik is a family person... He wanted to marry Nandini and make her truly his family member when he doesn't even know that she is his relative.

17. In kyy itself we had witnessed, Manik's love for Nandini will be different, romance will be different... He even sacrificed his love for Dhruv... He struggled between love and friendship.. He started to ignore Nandini to protect her from Nyonika's clutches...

Coming to my story...

18. Manik could have made Nandini understand in a better way...

But the thing is Nandini is not willing to understand in any way...

Last but not least...

Nandini is Author's Favorite Character...

According to the Author, she is the most blessed character in the world...

She does not have only Mother...

She have many relations..

She even have a future husband who is not anyone like a selfish person...

She got a lover who wants her to get  all the lost happiness, father's love and affection for the lifetime...

She got a Soulmate who sacrificed his unnecessary romance, lovey dovey talks and wanted to make her understand what she was doing is wrong...

But as you say people, Manik's mode of doing anything will be "different" like in kyy..

New Part - Part 38 is Updated...

VOTE FOR PART 38 FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...

Yours Premii ❤️