❤️Part 25❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Sonakshi revealed to Manik about her relationship with Dev!
............................................................

Nandini after coming out of the home is just looking at the street on both the directions, turning her head to either sides again and again.

"Whom are you searching for?"

Hearing the voice very closely to her ears, Nandini stunned and turned immediately..

Manik is standing behind her with a big smile on his....Nandini also smiled at him.

Manik : "What Nandu? Whom are you searching for?"

Nandini : "Sona di now called me and said that she is standing near the gate...She told that if she comes inside the home, we will get late and so asked me to come immediately...But when I came outside, she is not here"

Manik : "She won't come....She might have gone to college by this time"

Nandini : "How? Now only she told that she is waiting here"

Manik : "I only told her to say like that....So only she called you...Now you are going to come with me only...."

Nandini with hesitation : "No need Manik... I will go by bus"

Hearing this Manik's face changed ...

Manik with little anger : "Why? Don't you still believe me?"

Nandini : "Not like that Manik...I am not feeling good....What if bua and Nani think something about us? So only...."

Manik : "Are we both going together in bike for the first time? We had gone by bike so many times...What they will think newly...Don't think too much...Come let's go"

Nandini suddenly : "Then you should not put sudden brakes"

Hearing this Manik who went near the bike turned and smilingly looked at her.

Manik : "What you told now? Should I not put sudden brakes....? Why?"

Manik knows why Nandini is telling like that...but still he wanted to know from her mouth.

Nandini with hesitation : "That...That.."

Nandini looked at Manik's smiling face and she also smiled .

Nandini : "You know the reason right?"

Nandini continued : "I was very much afraid whenever I used to come with you by bike.....You will be going in high speed...When i thought to hold you in fear...I was afraid that you will scold me and will sit firmly...That time I was thinking why he is putting needless sudden brakes? But now I came to understand the reason"

Saying this Nandini gave a shy smile to Manik...

Manik : "I thought you are too innocent...But you outwitted me....Ok...Ok come....I will not put needless breaks...Enough? Alreadly we are late by 15 minutes...Come fast"

Nandini with little hesitation hoped on the bike....Manik started the bike....

Manik drove the bike with medium speed sensing Nandini's fear...