❤️Part 11❤️

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Nandini reads Manik's Poem...

............................................................

Nandini felt a hot breath near her neck and she turned immediately. She felt relieved seeing the person. It is Sonakshi who is standing behind her...

Nandini pantingly  :  "Di !"

Sona  :   "What are you doing?....What is that diary? ......Whose Diary?"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Manik's Diary....Do you know Di that he is writing poems?  The poems are superb!"

Sona  :   "Is it?...Give it to me...."

Saying this she got the diary from Nandini's hand.

Sona continued :  "That's okay...Now what are you doing here?....What if Manik sees you?"

Nandini  : "No Di . He only told me to clean his room"

Sona  :  "What?.....Why he told you to do all these works?"

Nandini :  "Nani and bua can't come upstairs right?....They will feel difficult. That's why Manik gave this responsibility to me"

Sona  :  "Ohh.....Sir will not do all these works by himself?.....You have to do all this right?...Is my sister looking like a servant for him?  He is torturing you so much.....Let him come! I will handle him in my own way!"

Nandini panicked :  "No di....You should not do like that....Why are you naming me as servant now?....It's our home work right?....Now bua is working in home. Will you call her as a servant?"

Sonakshi shook her head in no.

Nandini :  "This work is also like that only....I am doing this work with my full wish only...I don't face any difficulty....I feel pity for bua....How much work she does in this home? I am anyway free after doing my college works..In that time I am doing some work that I can do....What's there in it?...Or do you think like that because I do not belong to this home..."

Sona panickingly  :  "Hey Nandini!  When did I told you like that?....Why are you pulling me into trouble now?...What if Nyo bua heard this? She will come and start fighting with me......You are the daughter of this home..You belong to this home....You do whatever you want...I won't ask you anything.....Leave me please"

Nandini chuckled :  "Di!....don't request me....I like your attitude and bravery very much....Don't let it down in front of anyone....Like Dev said ...you are really a Jhansi Rani.....He kept a  name that perfectly suits you...."

Sona gritted her teeth hearing Dev's name :  "Why are you talking about him now?....How dare he name me as Jhansi Rani?  Looking like a palm tree.....that much height....when he smiles...that teeth on either sides which are standing in front apart from other....Like a Dragulla..."

Nandini smilingly  :  "Have you noticed all this?"

Sona  :  "Can't you notice this by seeing him? You didn't notice these?"