Chapter#15

"Zahra, where are you lost?" She startled at her mother's voice and looked up at her concerned face.

"I saw Baba in my dream last night," her mother smiled and Zahra layed her head down in her lap watching Sara play with her doll.

"What did he say?" She asked kissing her temple.

"He said that he is there watching us. He said that I should not bound myself. I should let myself fly like a bird. I should welcome the happiness in my life with open arms," Her mother stroked her hair as she still stared at Sara.

"You think he hinted on this proposal?" Her mother asked and she closed her eyes. There weren't any tears just confusion. Her mind was just getting knotted up. Everything was turning into a mess.

"I don't know Mama. I am confused. I just want to lay here in your lap and watch them play all my life," She held her mother's hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"It's okay. I won't force my decision on you. The final word will be yours but I can only advice. And my advice will be that you can't get a better life partner than Ammar. I have seen him. The way his eyes were down in the hospital. I have seen him at Zoha's wedding too. He had asked me so many times. He was a complete sweetheart. And not just me but you too trust Hasan Bhai and Sumera Bhabi more than ourselves. If he would think that Ammar doesn't deserve you he won't ever suggest this. I just want you to think openly and make a decision. I will be happy if you consider my advice or I don't have any problem with having you by my side all my remaining life as well." She didn't open her eyes. She just wanted to sleep. Sleep her worries off. Sleep this burden off.
_

"Hello," Ammar mumbled picking up the call seeing it Ahad's.

"Why do you sound pissed off?" He sat up. He was tired of trying to sleep from last night and it was twelve in the noon already.

"I can't sleep," he heard Ahad whistle.

"Ooh, love keeps you awake all night. Is it that?" He chuckled, rubbing his eyes. They were swollen from the lack of sleep.

"I guess,"

"Zoha knows now and she wants to talk to you,"

"Don't kid me Ahad. She will kill me," Ahad chuckled this time.

"Zahra told her about your proposal and she wanted to know why she didn't get to know first. I told her that I already knew so now she is not even talking to me," he heard him sighing and chuckled again.

"Okay, give her the phone," He looked around the dark room before standing up.

"Hey Bhabi," he muttered hearing Ahad shouting to not leave him alone.

"Hello," he raised his brows hearing her pissed off tone.

"Why don't I know about you already in love with my best friend?" She stressed on 'my' and he bit his lip pushing the curtains aside.

"First thing I don't love her yet. And second thing I told Ahad. It's his mistake he hid it from you. I never asked him to," He shrugged opening the windows.

"Okay leave him. Tell me what is happening now?" He sighed.

"I don't think it is even going to go any far. She won't agree," He sat at the couch.

"Ya, she sounded like she won't. But I will force her for this. I want her to be married to my brother-in-law so we will be sisters-in-law too," He raised his brow at that.

"You will just use me to get closer to her. Wow."

"Shut up. I just wanted to tell I will help. And Ammar I am telling you if you hurt her even equal to an ant. I will chop your head out of your body." He stared ahead without blinking.