Chapter#24 N i k k a h.

***

***

White.

It reflects purity.

It reflects perfection, honesty, and beauty.

And it was the reason they went with white for their big day of new beginnings, filled with purity and beauty.

Zahra walked out of the dressing room, the front of her heels coming in contact with the fabric of her white peshwas making it sway softly.

She heard a gasp and her blue orbs moved up seeing Mansha looking at her teary-eyed, dressed in white herself.

Her lips pulled up in a large smile as she stood in front of her before she couldn't take it anymore and engulfed her into a hug.

"Bhabi, I am the same Zahra," she chuckled lightly and Mansha pulled back dabbing under her eyes.

"I am sorry. But you are looking so damn gorgeous," Mansha stepped back giving her an overall glance, and Zahra beamed finding the final confirmation.

"Really?" Mansha nodded air kissing her cheeks.

"Let's go, everyone is waiting," she nodded lifting her dress as they made their way out of the parlor and to her brother waiting for them outside.

He straightened seeing them coming out and smiled wrapping an arm around his sister's shoulder as they side hugged.

He kissed the top of her head and she smiled warmly before they slipped into the car and drove to the orphanage.

It was her wish to be rukhsat from there only.
_

Ammar smacked his cheeks hissing and gulped, closing his eyes shut.

"Calm down, calm down," he huffed wanting to compose his jittery self.

He looked creepy smiling to himself.

"Ammar, what is this new drama? Come out right now," his mother knocked for the fifth time and he took a deep breath adjusting his pocket square, and opened the door seeing almost half of his family standing in front of his room.

He raised his brows as his mother sighed visibly.

"What happened?" He asked popping a chewing gum in his mouth.

"We thought you are ditching your wedding," his mother hissed before holding his arm and dragged him down.

"Oh mama only if you know," he mumbled but she was already in her own bubble rambling out how scared she got for a moment.

She only left his arm when he was downstairs with all the big fat family standing there waiting for him.

He walked to his Dado who kissed the top of his head cupping his face and he gave her a toothy grin.