Epilogue

The sky was cloudy, the sun occasionally peeking out from behind the fluffy goodness with Autumn season on its peak

The large cloud followed all the other as the sun's early morning rays fell over Baig Residence.

The building has seen the family's craziness. Their happiness. Their lost. Their love. Their unions.

The smell of happiness, content and gratitude blew in the air surrounding everyone in its vibe.

The whole family was scattered in the garden after breakfast, their laughter ringing in the air. Their happiness was visible on their faces. Their content hearts beating in gratitude.

With men enjoying their tea with some political discussion going on, to women complaining about their husbands and children.

And kids,

Well...

Their mother's scoldings await them as they sprinkled wet mud all over each other.

"Ali! My hairs are ruined because of you!" Nine year old Zirwa stomped her feet. Her nose scrunched up. Her blue eyes scrunched in irritation.

"You put it over me first," Ali frowned.

"That was by mistake,"

"Than this was by mistake too,"

"No, you did it just to irritate me,"

"Yes I did," he crossed his bony hands over his chest.

"I hate you,"

"I hate you too,"

"Zirwa, don't fight with him please," a six year Zimal held her arm.

"Why not?"

"He will get angry,"

"I don't care,"

"Please. For me,"

"Zimal. You love him more than me?"

"No, I love both of you,"

"She loves me more," Ali interfered holding her hand.

"But she is my sister," Zirwa held her other hand making tears fill up in Zimal's eyes.

"It doesn't matter because she will marry me,"

"Dad said she won't marry you,"

"But my mama said she will be my wife when we are older,"

"Your Mama is lying,"

"Zirwa! Ali! You both are fighting again," a fifteen year Ayat put a hand on her waist.

"He started it!" Zirwa's finger pointed at him.

"She did!" He accused back.

"You both keep quiet. Ayan take Ali with you," she turned to Ayan standing beside her.