Chapter#41

The subtle morning breeze brushed past the leaves, making them dance under the soft sunshine.

It had rained all night and the morning had bought calmness with it.

The air held a different kind of serenity that particular morning. The kind where you want to sit down and relax, breath it all in.

And just as that, Zahra snuggled into her husband as the chilly air made her shudder.

Her senses peaked in and the flashes of last night started swaying in her mind making heat rush to her cheeks and a very shy smile stretched on her lips.

"Good morning." Her heart jumped inside her chest as he breathed over her ear.

How does he always know I am awake!?

She opened her eyes gulping down her dry throat and felt his face nuzzled in her neck as he breathed her in.

She tugged on her lower lip.

"Good morning." She whispered looking away from his teasing eyes.

It was going to be like that the whole day.

She groaned internally before removing her arms from around him.

Ammar hid his smile seeing the colors of shyness covering her cheeks. She looked adorable trying to untangle herself from him before sitting up and pulled her hair up in a messy bun, yawning.

"You look hot in my shirt," he smirked making her bite her inner cheeks.

"Say something at least," he held her arm from the back making her turn her head.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked raising her brows.

"Anything," he shrugged and she noticed his eyes on the side of her neck, a small smile playing on the edge of his lips.

Her thumb moved to her neck, hissing at the sudden pain. He bit the corner of his lip trying to hide his smile and she groaned, hitting him with the pillow.

"You are the worst person ever," she muttered getting out of the bed.

"Ya, you said something else last night,"

"What did I say?" She picked up her clothes from the open bag on the couch.

"You can't help falling in love with the gorgeous person I am," he smirked making her roll her eyes.

"Leave it to you to praise yourself,"

"But you didn't deny," he called as she walked to the restroom.
_

"What the hell!?" Zahra punched his shoulder groaning.

He had been giving her creepy smile stares from the morning and now she has had enough.

"What did I do?" He raised his brows.

"Don't look at me." She got up and walked outside into the terrace.

"Okay, let's go swimming." He announced from the room and her eyes widened.

"I am not in the mood." She called back as he walked out pulling the shirt off his head.

"Why not?" He held her hand dragging her down.

"No, Ammar. Please." She shouted but he was not in the mood to listen.

"Zahra. You promised you would do anything I would ask you to do." He stopped by the pool and she sighed.

"Okay, fine. But don't give me that look," She warned pointing a finger at him and he chuckled nodding.