f o u r

Louis heard Zayn ask him if he was okay, but he could only focus on the stunning green-eyed alpha infront of him. God he was stunning.

"Wow there sunshine do you need to go back to the nurses office?" asked Marcel when suddenly all the alphas in the cafeteria shut up cause they smelled something sweet and intoxicating then they moved to stare at Louis, the owner of said smell. "N-Niall come here" was all Louis said before he ran out of the lunch hall crying.

"Bub what's wrong?" he asked when him and Louis reached the bathroom. Niall being the omega that he is, couldn't smell the slick in Louis pants. "I'm scared Ni" he said sobbing into his friends shoulder "My heat came early" said the small boy before going back to uncontrollable sobs. "Shit lou, don't worry I'll get one of my alphas to take you home".

The problem was that, for an alpha it was very complicated to control himself when they smelled an omega in heat. So Niall called Liam on the phone and told him to keep Zayn guarding the bathroom door so no alphas could get to Lou, the when Liam came into the restroom he nuzzled his head in Nialls neck. Like him and Niall were mated he could control his alpha around Louis as long as his mates scent was lingering in his mind.

"Oh Lou bear I'm so sorry you're going through this, lemme take you home yeah?" Louis then calmed down and let Liam carry him. "Lima, Ni will you protect me?" although he knew that Niall, Liam and Zayn had promised to take care of him until he mated, Lou felt exposed and fragile. Knowing that soon the pain of his heat would catch up to him.

With Zayns help Liam managed to get Louis to the car without any alpha hurting him. Sadly the triplets were not around and that made Louis pout, he really liked them. But they would never love him cause he knew deep down he was meant to be alone. Oh how wrong he was.

When they arrived at the feathery haired boys house he bid his best mates farewell before running into the house and locking his door.

___

The poor boy had created so much slick that his panties were soaked. He discarded them and proceeded to insert two fingers into his hole, looking for some relief. Needless to say, it was useless, his fingers were too short to reach his prostate and his inner omega was yelling at him to get an alpha. Too bad he didn't have one, or three.

He settled for a dildo that Niall had got him to help through heats. Soon enough he was arching his back and moaning in pleasure when he reached his prostate. Just as he was reaching his cumming point he yelled "Styles!" and finished all over himself.
____

Did he really get attached so quickly to those triplets with the stunning eyes? He was to exhausted to shower so he just laid there and cried himself to sleep, something he'd gotten used to doing cause he felt so alone all the time.

It was truly horrible to be alone when you're like Louis, he's fragile and needs a lot of attention and care. He wanted to feel safe and loved.

He thought back to the whole day, like when he hugged Nick. God Nick was gross. Always so perverted and indecent, yet Louis giggled and hugged him. You see he only did it cause he loves the attention and the praise that Nick gives him.

Louis would never want to mate with him but he needed love and gross perverted alphas gave it to him. He slowly started to drift to sleep, telling himself time to hurt for a week time to be so lonely.

__________________________________
(670 words)

What did you think of the smut?(first time writing it so..) Thoughts, comments?

Have a great day lovelies, stay safe.