t w e n t y o n e

After Louis had sent him a picture he felt drained both physically and emotionally. He shouldn't have trusted him and now he was stuck again. Harry was beginning to get worried when his omega had been over 20 minutes in the bathroom. Little did he know that the boy was crying uncontrollably.

"Lou you okay in there?" he knocked softly on the door but then he heard sobs. "EDWARD!" he yelled and in seconds the man was there. "Louis please open the door baby" pleaded the middle triplet. They only heard a small 'no' followed by more sobs.

"Louis get away from the door I'm breaking that shit down" the omega said another 'no' but moved afraid to get hit. With a kick the door was on the ground and the alphas came in only to see their beautiful blue eyed boy curled up in a corner and his phone on the other side of the room.

"What happened?!" Harry hugged Louis impossibly close and Edward picked up the unlocked phone "Wait no!" exclaimed the boy when he saw the alpha reading the messages. He gripped Harry and cried harder "Don't leave me please" he yelled. Edward was seeing red, he would kill Stanley for using his future mate, again. "Bastard" he muttered before passing the phone to Harry and grabbing Louis.

He hugged Louis tight and almost cried. 'You can't cry this time Edward he needs you' he told himself. "I love you, we will never leave you. You can tell us next time please" he tried to control his breath "Where does he live Louis?" Harry was now dead serious. "I-i don't k-know" he sniffled and clean his nose on Edward's shirt, the alpha didn't mind.

"Ask him Haz and call Marcel, Liam and Zayn" demanded Edward "No please don't, i don't want to bother them" said the omega crying harder. "The filth of an alpha answered. He told Louis to take lube, fucking disgusting" spat Harry.

They called Niall and his mates and the fake blond immediately started crying on the phone saying that they better take care of Louis before they got back. Than it was time to call Marcel, Louis wasn't crying so hard anymore cause Edward was holding his and telling him how much love they had for the omega. "Sunshine I can't find Marcel in your contacts" said Harry "He's saved as froggy" whispered the omega.

"Hello my beautiful baby how are-" Harry cut him off "Can you get here now?" "Yeah I was gonna surprise Lou, the package arrived a day early" the middle triplets sighed and told Marcel the whole story, by the end the alpha said that he was 20 minutes away that he would not hesitate in breaking the man's skull.

"Marce and the others are less than an hour away, this arsehole is gonna pay for what he did" the two alphas nodded while Louis slowly fell asleep feeling exhausted both from crying and from worrying.
___

"That's the last fucking straw, he needs to learn what happens if he so much as looks at Louis" the omega woke up to all the alphas talking and he was wrapped around Niall's arms.

"Lads Lou's up" spoke the thick Irish accent. "What's going on?" the small boy rubbed his eyes tiredly "Sunshine we're going to visit Stanley for an hour or so" said Marcel cupping his cheek. "Please don't if you talk to him you won't want me anymore" the three alphas chuckled sarcastically. "Not want you? Baby we don't deserve you" affirmed Harry pulling him onto his lap.

"We are all leaving, will you be okay alone?" asked Zayn looking at the two most important omegas in his life. "Maybe we could call Ed to protect us" they all let out a jealous growl at Niall's suggestion. "I agree he is very nice and respectful, I trust he would never make a move on either of us" stated Louis playing with one of the alpha's curls.

"Okay but if he does try something, call us" said Liam in a sweet voice. When they were about to leave Louis jumped on Marcel "What's up baby" he asked cupping his butt, for support.. obviously. "You didn't say hi when you arrived" whispered the omega playing with the string of the stolen hoodie he was wearing. Marcel tilted his head up and connected their lips in a deep kiss "Hi sunshine" the boy giggled "Hi froggy".
___

Ten minutes later the group of five arrived Stanley's house. "Ready boys?" asked Liam getting into alpha headspace "Just talked to Ed, he's watching movies with them" stated Harry with a hint of jealousy. "We beat him up next ye?" joked Edward.

And with that the knocked on the door. "Took you long enough you useless ome-" Stanley froze at the sight of the five alphas. "Finish that sentence, i dare ya?" Edward was so ready to beat the shit out of this arsehole.

"Five alphas? He truly is a slu-" Marcel landed the first punch, despite being a pacifist. "Nice one" snickered Zayn before kicking the alpha's groin. They spent the next half an hour beating the shit out of that scum. By the time they were done they had easily broken 12 ribs and his nose.

"You know that saying don't break someone's heart because they only have one?" asked Harry towards Stanley " well not many people know that the end of the saying is 'break their bones they have 206', if you ever so much as look at my omega we will make sure you truly understand the meaning of it" he spat on the man and they all walked away.
___

Back at the house the two omegas were a giggling mess. They kept messing with Ed and had even began hitting him with pillows. Then they heard the door open and Edward say "Scram" to Ed. Obviously being as nice as Harry was he couldn't let him gowithout thanking him for taking care of the omegas.

Louis gasped loudly at the state of the alphas' knuckles, they were all bloody. "You should've seen the other guy" joked Marcel earning a slap on the chest from the omega's dainty hand. "Thank you, all of you lads" Louis smiled giving each of them a kiss on the cheek. "Hey! No kiss for Niboo?" pouted the fake blond. And Louis pecked his cheek as well.

"We better be careful bros the leprechaun is trying to steal our boyfriend" laughed Edward and Zayn slapped the back of his head before wrapping his arms around his omega "Careful now I'm in love with this leprechaun" everybody laughed except Niall, who was pouting.

"Lets have a family movie night" proposed Louis and nobody could hide the fond in their eyes. "But we have to sleep well, there's school tomorrow" reminded Marcel. "Hush nerd" laughed Harry and the feathery haired boy punched him softly "Do not call my froggy that" everybody laughed out and Marcel walked over to Louis and wrapped his arms around the boy.

"Laugh all you want I'm the only real winner here Louis just called me his" snickered the alpha sticking his tongue out and resting his chin on the omega's head. 'I could get used to this' thought Louis feeling safe and loved, like he deserves.

_________________________________
(1228 words)

I told you I'd make up for the last chapter ;)

Also I dedicated this chapter to Blue_Bellflower because her comments are hilarious and she was the one that did the amazing book cover, please be sure to go and show her some love.

I'll dedicate chapters to the people who I think have the best comments x

Vote and comment, stay safe lovelies