f i f t e e n

(Can we please admire Harry Edward Styles cause looking so good should be illegal like damn)

The Styles and Louis ended up arriving late. You see when Marcel saw Harry giving the boy love bites he got jealous and for every love bite that Harry gave him Marcel would give him two. So needless to say he ended up with a black and blue neck. Edward on the other hand being the pervert that he is, gave Louis love bites on his thighs.

"Louis!" an Irish lad yelled. "Oi oi" they laughed and hugged for a minute before two alphas smooched the feathery haired boy in a hug. "Lima bean, Zainie I missed you" said Louis looking up at his best friends. "Niall told us what happened" sighed Liam and Lou's breath hitched "We love you so much and believe me it too all our self control to not go to that mans house and kill him" Zayn was so mad.

"Wait a minute he lives in Cheshire?" asked Harry. "Mate he lives in our neighbourhood" all three alphas were seeing red at Liam's statement. "Can we please just have lunch and not talk about him?" Pleaded Louis. "As you wish sunshine".

When they got the eating all three alphas wanted their pretty boy sitting on their lap. "Harry he was sitting on yours at home its my turn" whined Marcel. " I've had enough of your bullshit Louis is sitting on my lap" said the fake blonde. The small boy obliged and sat down on his best friend's lap even though they were both omegas Louis was clearly smaller.

"Bubs what's with all the love bites you looked like you were mauled by a bear" laughed Niall inspecting the neck of the boy on his lap. "These idiots wanted to mark territory" everyone turned to look at the triplets. "Oh don't look at us like that, we aren't mated so we had to somehow show what's ours" the other two alphas nodded in agreement while the two omegas shook their head playfully.

Lunch was nice. They talked about stuff and Louis announced that they were boyfriends and soon to be (he hoped) mates. They didn't want the fun time to end so Louis asked "Can we go to the cinema?" and everyone nodded enthusiastically.

As they were walking Marcel put a possessive hand on Louis' lower back while Edward grabbed his hand and Harry walked a little bit behind. As usual the Omega was completely clueless to all the hungry eyes following him where he walked. "Oi find your own fucking mate" spat Harry at an alpha who stared too long. Louis went over and jumped into his arms in order to calm him down. The alpha ended up carrying him all the way to the movie theatre.

They bought tickets to a rom-com so both Edward and Zayn started pouting. "Oh we get it tough guys you don't like romance" smirked Niall pecking his alpha's cheek. "Louis get anything you want from the food stand, on us" smirked Edward patting the boy's bum. "No you got the tickets I'll pay for food" complained the boy and Marcel shook his head. "We will spoil you and there's nothing you can do to stop us" Louis blushed and Niall swatted his Alphas' heads and whispered "why can't you be that cute with me".

"Guys there's a problem the seats come in pairs.." said Liam "I call sitting with Louis!" yelled Harry grabbing the boy and swinging him over his shoulder. "Harry put me down!" he protested "Yea you twat put him down he's sitting with me" said Edward while trying to pry the small Omega off his brother. They fought for another 10 minutes until Niall said they were going to be late to the movie so they just agreed that Harry would be with Louis.

in the cinema Niall sat on Zayn's lap with his feet on top of Liam. "Damn we should have dome that" said Louis looking for his other alphas. " No I want some alone time with you" answered Harry. "You are one clingy bastard huh?" giggled the small omega "Yes and you love me" claimed the man while moving to sit Louis on his lap. "I do" he sniffed the alpha scent and relaxed.

About mid film a sex scene came up things got pretty steamy between Louis and Harry. "I am so horny" whispered Louis to himself, but the alpha heard. "Yea baby you want some help" he pulled his boy back and the omega felt Harry's boner press against his arse. "You got hard watching them doing the dirty?!" asked Louis mad and Harry laughed "Kitten you are sitting on me how do you expect me not to be hard?".

Louis knew it wasn't the most romantic place ever but it felt right so que reached his hand back and started unbuckling Harry's belt behind his back. "Wow there baby you really wanna do this?" asked the alpha hesitant. "Yes Alpha I wanna get you off" he said while turning around on the man's lap. He pulled the alpha's hard cock out of his boxers and gasped at the size. He would never get use to seeing such a sight.

Slick started to form in Louis panties. He began slowly stroking the length up and down, stopping at the head and rubbing the slit. "God kitten you are amazing" Harry threw his head back in pleasure and then attacked Louis' neck attempting to stifle a groan. When the omega saw that the alpha was close to cumming he got on his knees and sucked on the head of the cock. This drove Harry over the edge, he came in Louis' mouth and the boy swallowed it all.

The curly haired man then picked up his tiny boyfriend and started whispering praises to him. The Aftercare, of any sexual escapades that an Omega had, was very important they had to know that they did a good job, especially if they were insecure. "You are an amazing omega" "I love you so much" "You did so good". The boy's inner omega was rejoicing with all the complements. "Kitten do you want me to help you now?" Harry asked. It was his duty as an alpha to make sure they were both comfortable. "I a-already came" he said softly. Maybe he should have waited for Harry to say he could come. "You came from getting me off?" questioned the man. Louis was speechless did he ruin everything? All his doubt was taken away when Harry said "You are truly something else, magnificent".

_________________________________
(1092 words)

Smut at last! Also you noticed I have a new book cover it was made by the amazing Blue_Bellflower please go follow her, she has very good larry stories and covers for different stories.

Stay safe lovelies