s i x

Louis was finally back at school and honestly couldn't wait to see his best friend, it's been a really hard week and he can really use some Lovin'. Of course he needed to see an alpha first he missed the smell so so much.

When he walked in he saw the football team and the hallway reaked of alpha, he loved it. "There's the prettiest omega of the school" he heard someone say. He turned to see Ed his neighbor and close friend.

People wood criticize Louis for having so many Alpha friends, but the truth is he just needed alphas and he knew that he was going to be alone at the end of the day and that thought just killed him. "Hi Ed how are you" said the omega has he jumped on his friend.

When he was about to answer they heard a growl behind them. It was the triplets. He felt his inner omega scold him for not pleasing such beautiful alphas. "H-hi Marcy" said Louis while he climbed off Ed and walked to him.

The alpha picked him up effortlessly and smiled at him. "Ed go and run 6 laps around the school" said Harry annoyed. "Wha- Why?!" Asked Ed slightly angry, "CAUSE HARRY SAID SO NOW SCRAM" roared Edward. Louis flinched and Marcel tightened his grip on the boy.

Suddenly he was ripped off Marcel and immediately recognized the scent of Zayn. "Zaynie!" said Louis happily, "Hey Lou, how'r you feeling? Niall told me this heat was hard for you" the small omega sighed and climbed off his friend. As soon as he touched the floor he felt small arms rap around him. It was Niall.

The two omegas ran off together with a bunch of people calling their names. "Get your stuff, we're skipping" said Niall before pulling his best friend towards the bleachers outside school. "What's up why are so psycho right now? Not that I mind but" Niall just sat him down and stared into his eyes "Do you like the triplets? Like actually like them, mating standards?" Louis was speechless.

"Um, Ni your kinda scaring me" he didn't answer, "I guess i like them but its never gonna happen they'll never want me" Niall let out a relived sigh. "I'm so so so glad, they wanna court you" if Louis had been drinking water he would have spat it out. "No they don't, they can't, they shouldn't, why?" Louis was on the verge of tears. "Cause you deserve alphas that will treat you right, Lou you have to stop the self loath. You know Stan only lied to hurt you".

Louis was holding in his tears as he felt a panic attack coming his way. "Stanley is gone he can't hurt you" was all Niall would tell him on a loop. It wasn't until he saw Louis break down in the middle of the bleachers, he knew he needed his Alphas help. He let out a loud whimper in pain, that he knew Liam and Zayn could feel through the bond mark.

In seconds the two fuming alphas were by their distressed omega. They were so focused on the whimper that Niall let out that they almost didn't noticed a small boy he was cradling. "Help me he's hyperventilating" pleaded Niall. "I'll go get the triplets they seem to comfort him" said Zayn before racing to the school.

Louis couldn't hear anything he could just feel Stanley's awful hands touching him while he told him how bad of an omega he was. The last thing he felt was the smell of three gorgeous alphas invade his nostrils before passing out.

_________________________________

(630 words)

Cliffhanger... and insight to Louis painful past.What do you think happened. Oh and Ed at the beginning was Ed Sheeran.

Tell me if you see any mistakes, stay safe lovelies.