n i n e t e e n

After Marcel left the other boys had supper together and then slept a very peaceful slumber.

Sadly the same can not be said for Marcel, as soon as he got dropped off in Bradford a black van took him to his boss' house.

"Marcel my boy, how are you?" asked a man wearing a very expensive suit "Good evening sir. I'm fine". He shifted uncomfortably he truly hated being there "Aren't you gonna ask me how I am? Well no need I'll tell you, I am fucking pissed at some dimwitted alpha triplets who think its completely fine to STEAL from me!" it was obvious he lost his composure near the end of his speech.

"Listen here fucker you don't get to manipulate us anymore, we aren't fucking 14 year olds trying to make extra cash. And as for your money, its been spent. You will receive the next 'shipment' in the next few days" the man was evidently frightened of Marcel. Why wouldn't he be, the alpha is taller and more muscular than him.

"Very well I expect you to stay until it arrives, you can accommodate in one of my guest rooms, pleasure doing business with you Mr. Styles" he put out his hand and Marcel shook it "I will be staying at a hotel. Thank you Mr. Cowell".
___

The next day when Louis woke up he immediately grabbed his phone to call Marcel. At the second ring he picked up with a very groggy voice "hello?" "Hi froggy" "baby why you call me froggy that's mean" "Well Marcy you and your brothers look like froggies" he giggled when he earned a glare and a slap on the butt from Edward.

"If you say so sunshine" "How'd your business go?" "Really boring but I'll talk about it with my brothers later" Louis was truly concerned, why wouldn't they tell him what they did for a living. "O-okay I miss- 'arry that tickles" he couldn't finish his sentence because as per usual Harry was clinging to him "I miss you too baby" he chuckled from the other line.

"Kitten are you talking to Marcel" asked Edward looking at Louis "Yea let me just say goodbye - Marcy I love you sososososo much" he said before passing the phone to the tall alpha. He went to the living room to continue the call. "Hazzy can we have breakfast now?" Louis' tummy was grumbling "Course baby lets go".

Even though Louis was having fun talking to Harry he kept glancing over to the living room where Edward was pacing he could kind of hear what they were talking about. "- yea we don't want to owe him anything so good job staying at the hotel" him? Who don't they wanna owe anything to?

"I think I'm gonna hang out with Niall today" he stated. The omega needed to clear his mind and think about something else other than the secrets the triplets were keeping from him. "We can all hang out" said Edward finally joining them at the table "I think its just gonna be me and Ni today, if you don't mind". The brothers were confused but obliged "Ye baby its fine, we'll drive you".

The omega got dressed in tight jeans with an open back shirt. "You look really good baby" growled Edward into his ear kissing his neck from behind him. They went to the car and drove Louis to the mated mates' house. Then the blue eyed realized he didn't text Niall to see if it was alright.

Loubear: Ni I'm on ma way to your house

Niboo: Lou I'm not there, the alphas took me out for a "romantic weekend" on a Monday

'Well shit' thought Louis. He was annoyed at the triplets for keeping secrets but he didn't want to be alone. He could either; a) go to Niall's apartment cause he equally has a key, and sit alone. Or b) suck it up and be with his future mates. Unfortunately he chose option a.

Loubear: is it okay if I just hangout at your place for a bit, mad at the triplets atm :(

Niboo: yeah stay there all you want bubs, we will talk about your anger when I get back