t w e n t y f o u r

(A/N: I genuinely cannot believe how many reads the story has, like 2k?!! I'm so happy and I hope the people that read actually like it. This chapter is going to be, you know THE chapter, so it's going to be pure Fluff & smut, you're welcome)"

Lets go now" Louis said getting up and grabbing the closest alpha's arm "Eager much?" teased Edward playfully slapping his bum. "Listen here you meanie Alpha I have been waiting my whole life to get mated so now that I found the perfect mates I'm not going to wait another fucking second" he sassed and Harry didn't hesitate in lifting him up and kissing him all over. "Perfect mates huh?" whispered the alpha to Louis. "Lets go now I can't wait for Lou to be ours" nagged Marcel "I was always yours" and with that they headed to the bedroom.

It was on the top floor and had a giant window, the wasn't a bed cause the whole floor was a mattress with many pillows. "This is amazing alphas" wowed Louis looking around. "Come join us baby" the air in the room was so lustful yet caring. Today they weren't knotting, today they were making love. When Louis took his clothes off the alphas noticed a big blue bruise on the side of his ribs, but seeing the omega in panties turned the triplets on more than anything. They unconsciously started staring at him and the boy squirmed under their gaze. He felt not shy but flustered.

"You are something else Louis Tomlinson" spoke Marcel before diving down to make out with the small boy. Then Harry joined them sitting behind Louis and putting his hands into the black panties to prep the omega. Lastly Edward sat next to him stroking his thigh and admiring his beauty. After a minute Louis was moaning into Marcel's mouth and rubbing himself onto Harry's crotch "I'm ready please, please". And with that the feathery haired boy discarded his underwear and aligned Harry's cock with his heat.

When the big alpha entered him he felt a sting cause of the stretch but was soon pleading for the man to move. It wasn't rough nor needy, it was slow and sensual. Somehow this felt more intimate to Louis than hard fucking and it felt perfect. "M-marcy want you t-too" he breathed out panting "Wait both of us?!" Asked the sweet alpha cupping his future mates face. Louis nodded unable to speak.

Marcel lubed himself with Louis' slick and started easing in. All three brothers were on high alert of any discomfort from the omega but he seemed fine. Actually he was trying to sink down faster onto the two. Without warning Louis got up and quickly sunk back down taking both alphas by surprise and screaming a muffled 'alphas'. Edward started making out with the omega, unable to control his feelings. Louis started pumping the left out alpha's length at the same relaxed pace that the other Styles were hitting his prostate.

"I'm so close" groaned Harry and the other two alphas nodded in agreement "M-more..." moaned Louis. "What do you need kitten?" spoke Edward, "Eddy p-plea-se... need y-you" the three were unsure if it would be wise for the small omega to take not two but three above average knots at the same time but when he let out a high pitched whine they realized he wasn't backing down. It took a while until Louis was completely full by his three alphas.

Not long after they were all groaning moaning and panting. The three alphas chose their spot to bite Louis. Harry on the neck just under the ear, Marcel on the space above his clavicle and Edward on the other side of the neck but lower. A few thrusts later Louis was spilling all over his stomach and the clench caused the triplets to reach their high. While they knotted all three sank their teeth into the chosen spot, at that time Louis understood what it was to have a mate, he was complete. All the mates felt the connection and all emotions were so strong they were almost completely soulbonded. That night they laid together all sticky and dirty, but the thing is, none of them wanted to leave.