s i x t e e n

Harry and Louis didn't finish the movie they just snuggled and smiled at each other. "So lads that film sucked" laughed Edward and Zayn nodded. "Did you like it sunshine?" asked Marcel and Louis got nervous. Little did he know a certain fake blond boy knew what he had done. "Oh Lou didn't watch most of the movie he couldn't concentrate. He had too much on his hands, or should I say... mouth?" That earned him a slap on the head from his small best friend. "Shut up" he mumbled and everyone looked at him confused except for Harry and Niall who were just smirking.

"What did we miss?" questioned Edward slightly jealous. Harry whispered something into his brother's ear causing the man to punch his arm hard. "You twat, he did not" he turned to Louis "Did you?" Marcel, Liam and Zayn stood there confused while Edward was waiting for his boyfriend to respond. The small boy only nodded his head slightly. "Fucking hell, Haz mate, there is no other solution you gonna have to die" spoke oldest sibling and then like the mature 18 year olds that they were he started running around chasing each other.

All the while the rest of the group good there confused "What is going on?" Marcel was getting frustrated. "Louis gave Harry a hand job" blurted out Niall before covering his mouth. "Arsehole" said the curly haired man before joining his brother in chasing Harry. "Do you think they're mad at me?" the small boy was genuinely concerned.

"Oi smart guys your omega needs you" yelled Liam before winking at his small friend. "Alphas a-are you mad?" he almost whispered. "Oh God no baby we were just fighting because everybody wanted to be the first you know" cooed Edward stroking the boy's cheek. That calmed him down.

"Anyway Lads we should get going home" stated Zayn grabbing his omega's arse. "Goddamnit can't you keep it in your pants" joked Harry. "You're one to talk" sassed back Louis. They all broke out into laughter before saying their goodbyes.
_____

"You staying at our place bubs?" The triplets and Louis were already in the car. It was Marcel's turn to drive and Harry sat by him in the front while Louis snuggled with Edward in the back. "Just need to get some clothes from home if that's okay" said the boy.

Marcel pulled up to a McDonald's driving lot, when they stop everybody turned to look at Louis. "You know kitten moving in with your future Mates is part of the courting process" said Harry while the feathery haired boy played with one of his curls. "What are you saying?" he exchanged looks with all the alphas. "Move in with us?" asked Marcel "Are you sure?" wondered Louis and they all nodded their heads frantically.

When they finally pulled up to the house Louis jumped out. He was so excited to move in with his soulmates. "Wow there sunshine don't fall" joked one of the men. "Sorry Eddy" giggled the omega. They walked in together and the small omega sat his boyfriends down the living room couch. He than called his mother "Momma we wanna tell you something" started the boy before being cut off by his enthusiastic mother "You're pregnant aren't you? God I knew you were pregnant I'm going to have such cute grandchildren" squealed the woman. "Mum we aren't even mated!" the omega was blushing furiously. "We want Lou to move in with us" added Harry holding the boy's hand.

They talked a little bit about the details but Louis' mum was so excited she wanted her little boy to have good alphas and she knew that these were the ones. As Louis went to pack a suitcase Marcel accompanied him and the other two brothers remained talking to their future mother-in-law.

"Marcy give me a hand and pack my panties they are essencial" asked the omega as if it wasn't a big deal. If Marcel said he didn't imagine Louis wearing every single underwear he packed it would be lying. Unluckily for him his imagination took the best of the alpha and he got hard. Louis walked into the closet with an outfit in hand and his eyes glued to the floor "Marcy do you think this outfit is.... Marcy you look like you could use some help" said the omega smiling innocently.