n i n e

(Trigger warning; abuse)

"What do we do?!" asked Marcel frantically running to open the door to their Range rover for Edward to put the omega in. "I don't know" mumbled an annoyed Edward while he tried to put the small Omega in the back of the car, but when he went to get out himself Louis wouldn't let him go.

"Where the hell do you think you're taking him?" roared and alpha voice behind them. Harry was about to lose his shit and start punching the guy, then he realized it was Ed. "Wholly fuck mate i was two seconds away from breaking your nose" said Harry with an unchanged expression.

"Didn't realize you guys had him I only smelled Louis in distress" you could hear Ed's concerned voice "Boys if he trusts you take him to your place and let him sleep, just be with him until the panic attack stops" said Ed slightly smiling. "Thanks mate, if you see Liam, Zayn or Niall tell them we got Louis" Ed went on to say "That won't be possible since they all went home like an hour ago and believe me Liam and Zayn are getting a lucky tonight" for some reason that pissed Harry off.
__

When they finally arrived at the triplets house Edward was still carrying Louis and while Marcel open the door he quickly took the sleeping boy to their room. The thing is they all have their own rooms, but there was one room that was bigger and had a king sized bed for when the brothers wanted to sleep together.

When Louis was finally placed on the soft mattress he stirred awake and stared at Marcel's eyes through his glasses. He had such pretty eyes, and his features where so masculine and attractive.

"Well thanks sunshine i think you are very cute as well" shit Louis said that out loud. He nervously chuckled. "Baby you wanna talk about what happened today mhmm?" asked Harry in a soft voice, afraid to trigger another panic attack. "I-i have tell you something" sighed Louis very frightened of the conversation that was to come.

"I know you wanna court me" the triplets held their breath scared that Louis wouldn't want them. "And i really want you to. But you will soon learn im too much to bare. You'll leave me or just be sad, and i don't want that" the boy was trying to hold back his tears "Don't say that, we knew from the day we first met that we wanted you to be ours, and believe me our feelings have only grown" said Edward confidently while his brothers nodded.

"No you don't understand, I bring too much emotional baggage with me" his voice started to break. "Angel listen to me" said Harry while cupping the omega's face, "We don't care how much attention you need or how high maintenance you'll be, you are what we want and unless you say you don't like us we won't stop trying to court you" he said sternly.

Louis stood up full on crying and launched himself to Harry's arms and then went on to hug the other two. "Does this mean you'll let us court you?" asked Marcel with a glint of hope in his eyes. "Yes, but first I want you to hear what happened to me and then decide if you'll still want me" the alphas immediately stilled and the excitement they felt seconds ago was lost.

"Please still want me" the blue eyed boy muttered to himself before taking a deep breath.

"It all started when I was 15 and met this Alpha called Stanley Lucas, i immediately fell in love. I was very confident outgoing omega friends with everyone, alphas, betas and omegas. This was over a year ago and back then I used to live in Doncaster, although I maintained constant communication with Niall, Liam and Zayn after I met them in elementary we never stopped being best mates. Niall often came to visit me and he knew a lot about me and Stan, what he didn't know is that he was abusive. I'd never had an alpha before and my dad left me when I was young so I though the way he treated me was normal. He wouldn't even let me speak with other Alphas or betas and if I did he would physically hurt me. That wasn't the worst of it though, he would constantly cheat on me and force me to do stuff with him, and if I said no he would tell me how bad of an omega I am. Even when I would let him do stuff he wouldn't praise me after he would say im a terrible omega. One day I came to school and he was simply with another Omega, a young girl she was very pretty and he said 'I don't want you anymore I found an Omega that actually functions.' I was the schools punching bag after that, by the time I turned 16 my mom had already noticed something was wrong so we moved around a bit before settling for Cheshire and that's where I finally felt happy with Niall, even thought Liam and Zayn don't know what happened they still promised to take care of me until I found the right alpha."

By the time Louis finished the story he wasn't even crying, he felt numb. Whilst Marcel was shedding a few tears and comforting the omega with reassuring words Harry and Edward were seeing red. How dare someone hurt their omega like that? "D-do you still wanna court me?" the alphas' hearts broke. "Oh darling why would we not want to court you" said Edward looking at the small boy, "Well im a-a bad omega..." he shook his head and grabbed Louis out of Marcel's arms. Louis nuzzled his face in Edward's neck and he smelled something amazing, unique and beautiful. He smelled like home.

__________________________________

(1005 words)

Very sad. I really like this chapter, I hope you did too

Next chapter will be happy i promise, stay safe lovelies