Epilogue

The day after graduation the Styles house was pure chaos, Edward and Marcel rehearsing their valedictorian speech while Harry tried to gel down his hair and Louis looked for his sun necklace. "Okay kids we have to leave if you wanna get there on time" called Jay from the living room. The three Alphas quickly rushed down and now they were just waiting for Louis.

"Sunshine we're gonna be late!" yelled Harry. Then a pissed off omega peered his head from the top of the stairs "I am not leaving until I find my necklace, I can never leave the house without it"  the night before Louis was doing laundry and he dropped his necklace subconsciously, or at least that's what he thinks. The Omega had spent most of the day looking for it and if the alphas weren't so busy they could have helped him. "Please leave it, we need to go" pleaded Edward and Louis began to cry.

He desperately lifted up cushions and threw around clothes "Go! I'll find a ride there" he told them with a rushed voice. "You guys go ahead, the valedictorian should arrive early. I will take the car and catch up" said Harry to his brothers and Jay. When the door shut he walked into the bedroom and saw Louis hyperventilating on the bed with his hands on his head.

"Hey baby, c'mere and tell me what's really bothering you mhm?" Harry spoke sweetly as he sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for the Louis to climb on his lap. "I-I can't l-loose it... t-the promise it's t-too important" sniffled the blue eyed cuddling into his mates chest. Harry started combing his hair in efforts to calm him down. "Now I know the necklace is very important to you, but I can feel that's not what's truly bothering you. Talk to me babe".

Louis sat up and cutely rubbed his eyes "We're graduating today and it's not fair that my mom is taking us but yours isn't even here. I mean your brothers are valedictorian and neither of your parents are showing up and it's just not fair" he cried softer. The alpha cupped his cheek and gently caressed it. "You know we haven't talked to them since we got our own house, the relationship just isn't strong and I mean it's our fault she's our mother we should talk to her. But mistakes were made, and I know how much it meant to you to finally meet my parents so Edward, Marcel and I sent them an invitation to graduation. That doesn't mean they will show up but they just know that they can".

The omega hugged his mate tight and with such strength that they fell back on the bed. "Thank you nugget, I love you" he said kissing the man's nose. "I adore you. Aaand I think I found the necklace" Harry got up and reached for his back where the necklace had stabbed him. "You left it on the bed and then it's stabbed into my back so thanks for that kitten" they laughed for a while before getting up and leaving.
____

In the car Harry got a message. "Baby could you check that please" he asked Louis and the omega unlocked the phone and read out loud:

Marce: Where are you?!?!?!?! Pls get here quick or you will fxking miss it you little shit.
P.S tell Lou i love him and get can take his time

"Shit" mumbled Harry and he stepped on the gas, trying to go as fast as legally possible.
____

"Where are they?! I won't start the speech without them" Marcel was nervously pacing around backstage whilst Edward seemed as relaxed as ever. "Hi we're here and we got your text, sorry Marce" Harry ran hand in hand with Louis, to where his brother was. The alpha gave him a kiss on the cheek and the omega a kiss on the lips. They did the same with Edward. Then a voice said they had to go get the diplomas.

"Niall James Horan" Louis cheered loudly as his best friend got his diploma. "Liam James Payne" again a room full of cheers. They kept calling out names until they got to the Styles triplets. "Harry, Edward and Marcel Styles" they always got announced together. Louis stood up and clapped louder than anyone, so did Jay. The omega mouthed an 'i love you' to his mates and all he got back was some cheeky winks. "Louis William Tomlinson" when the omega got on stage  the three Alpha started screaming something along the lines of "That's our mate and he's fucking smart as hell" like the mature almost nineteen year olds they were.

Louis turned bright red as he got off stage and hugged his awaiting alphas, "Oh my god we actually made it" he excitedly giggled. "Now for a speech from our valedictorian, usually it's just one person but this year two students got outstanding grades. Please give it up for Marcel and Edward Styles" spoke a voice o the loud speaker. Louis gave them a kiss for good luck and then he went to sit down in the front row with Harry.

"Hello fellow graduates we, the two smarter Styles, came to give you a motivational speech" their tone was sarcastic and they looked over to Harry where he was flipping them off. Louis stared at his mates with such fond as he heard them talk about the ups and downs of school and the surprise that came when they realized everybody was actually graduating, even the, and I quote "not-so-sharp" ones. "Now as we bring this phase of our life to an end, we just like to say, there is no way we could have come through this last year of high school without our missing third Harry and your beautiful Omega Louis. We love you guys and we owe it all to you" by the end of the speech most omegas and parents were crying, Louis included.

Edward and Marcel walked down to join their peers as a man announced the end of the ceremony. "You guys are amazing, I can't imagine a better life than the one I have with you" cried Louis as Harry wiped away his tears. "You two nerds did great" teased Harry and they shared a long meaningful hug.

"There are my babies" spoke Johanna engulfing all the mates in a hug. "I am so proud of each and every one of you" she spoke to each Alpha individually cupping their face and telling them meaningful words that came from the heart. Then she turned her son with tears in her eyes "You found some good ones, only ones on earth deserving of my Louis, or better yet their Louis" she hugged her baby boy. "I love you mama" he spoke hugging her back.

A squeal was heard behind them, it was that Irish "Louis we fucking graduated!" the short one ran over and jumped into his best friends arms as Niall twirled him around in the air. Liam and Zayn followed close behind. They congratulated the triplets and said hi to Jay. She had been a second mother to all of them.

The graduation party was very fun. The triplets, Louis, Niall and his mates danced all night, cried about leaving and laughed about the good old times they have had. "We will see you on Christmas/ your big day bubs, we love you guys" spoke Liam as he drove away with his partners.

The Styles mates decided to walk back to the house, it was only like a mile away. They didn't care if they left their car at the school, in that moment the only important thing was to enjoy their surroundings. "This time next year we'll be in Uni" spoke Louis surprised. The omega was on Edwards back because he got tired of walking. "And this time next year we may have pups on the way aswell" said Harry and Louis giggled. He had been doing very well with the diet and only had 10 more pounds to go.

"I'm sorry your parents didn't show" sighed the omega resting his head on Edwards shoulder. "Their loss, they never got to see what an amazing mate we got" Marcel shrugged it off. He missed them but, he was happy with his life. "I wish we could stay in this moment for ever, just us four, together" said the blue eyed. "Its always gonna be us, no matter what it's always us against the world" answered Edward.

They soon arrived at the house and saw that there were two figures standing outside their porch. As they walked closer it was clear it was a woman and a man. "Excuse me, can we help you?" asked Harry still not seeing the faces of the people.

"Harry" spoke the woman "Mum"....

•to be continued...•