t w e n t y s i x

(Trigger warning: I said I would add more possible warnings as a story went on, here is one of them. Very emotionally loaded. Comment and I'll tell you what happened in the chapter without including anything upsetting. This will not affect the story too much its just a thing for the possible sequel, your heart can take it lovelies)

The next morning Louis woke up very tired and fatigued. His inner omega was telling him not to go out today but he didn't understand why. "Baby are you feeling okay?" asked Harry looking over at the boy in his arms "Yes Hazzy its nothing, just sleepy" Louis didn't want to worry any of them. Lately had been feeling like more of a burden than a boyfriend. The triplets have noticed he had been losing a little bit of weight but the omega only thought he was gaining more of it. He tried not to mind the comments that stupid bitches like Taylor or Kendall would say but he couldn't help take them to heart.

Breakfast went as usual, nothing special, but Louis was so tired that Edward had to carry him to the car and he fell asleep on the man's lap on the way to school. "Sunshine listen here we can't hurt Kendall or Taylor because they're omegas and apparently that is frowned upon because they are weaker. Even if they do pick on our beautiful omega, please understand they're just jealous and we will have a talk with them" spoke Marcel. The omega didn't say anything he could sense how frustrated the three of them were by the fact that they couldn't beat the shit out of those idiots.

From there on classes were same old boring lectures as always, and in recess Louis was in the hallway with his three Alphas, when he needed to go to the bathroom. He told them he would meet them at the lunch room so they walked off hesitantly. The omega had done his business and was washing his hands when he felt someone pull back his head by his hair, he subconsciously let out an omega whimper (it's a high pitch noise that only the mates of the person who does it can hear) "Well if it isn't the fat 'new Styles'"

°°°
The triplets were just eating and relaxing when they heard the worst sound ever, it shook them to their core. Louis was hurt. "Its Louis" said Harry before the three sped off to look for him. Niall Liam and Zayn tried following behind them but they were just too fast. When they finally caught on to his sent it led them to one of the Omega bathrooms. They stormed in not caring that it wasn't allowed and when they spotted Louis he was on the floor crying while Kendall and Taylor laughed at him. "I'm done with you too plastic ugly hoes" seethed Edward grabbing them by the arm hard enough to leave a bruise.

Meanwhile Marcel and Harry tended de to the crying boy cradling him and taking him outside where his third mate was dragging the girls. "Let me go Eddy I know you love me" squealed Taylor. They got the football field and like they were at lunch everybody was eating, so it was empty. "You can't touch us, you're an alpha" snickered Kendall massaging her arm from the rough pull "Good thing I'm not" spoke an Irish voice behind her. When she turned Niall punched her square in the face, most definitely breaking her nose. "Shit" he said cradling his fist "Zaynie how come you didn't warn me of how much punching fucking hurts, bloody hell" the punch wasn't even that strong, but like they were both omegas they have fragile bones.

"Edward please save me he's gonna punch me too" whined Taylor jumping into the alpha's arms "Ni, hit her hard" he said before dropping her with a thud. The omega went for a different approach by slapping the shit out of her cheek. When Harry walked over with a now sniffling Louis they stood shocked at the sight. Both female omegas on the floor and a tiny leprechaun scolding them. The girls were unusually tall for omegas, Niall looked quite short compared to them and he wasn't even as small as Louis. "C'mon kitten lets skip the rest of the day and head straight to the doctor's yeah?" offered Marcel caressing his omega's tear stained cheek.