t h i r t e e n

(I updated the warnings added a few)

The small omega had a plan for tonight. He wanted to knot with the alphas, and to do so he created a plan.

First he would go home and change into the outfit he laid out the night before. Then he would tease the triplets a lot. And finally surprise them with the pretty black lace panties he was wearing. Tonight's the night Louis, you can do this.

"Alphas I gotta stop by my house I'll see you later at your place" Louis sighed he hated the bus but didn't wanna impose on the alphas. "Who's taking you?" questioned Edward, "I was just gonna take the bus" that seemed to piss the triplets off. "Did we do something wrong you were so happy minutes ago" exclaimed Harry "Why won't you let us take you?" said Marcel slightly sad. "I didn't want to impose" stuttered Louis. Edward just picked him up over his shoulder and walked over to the triplets' Range Rover.

"Eddy put me down!" the omega was giggling hysterically. He did end up putting the boy down in the back seat of the car and then proceeded to sit in the driver's seat. Marcel sat in the back with Louis and the small boy scooted closer to the warm alpha. The curly man yawned "Marcy are you sleepy?" He nodded and the feathery haired boy put the man's head on his lap and started kneading through his curls luling him in to sleep.
___

Soon they were pulling up to a small house and Louis turned to the boys and said "My mom is in the house I'd love it if you met her but you don't have to" the men shook their heads. "We would be honored to meet your mum kitten" said Edward confidently even though he was scared shitless Louis mum wouldn't approve of them as her son's alphas.

The omega ran out of the car to be able to warn his mother that the triplets were coming, when he stepped into the house he quickly yelled "MOMMA MY FUTURE ALPHAS ARE HERE PLEASE DON'T EMBARRASS ME!" only a fraction of a second later a brunette was stepping out of the kitchen and wiping her hands, just in time for the alphas to walk through the door.

"Hi honey how was your day?" she kissed Louis head before turning to the gigantic men behind him. "Hello Mrs.Tomlinson we're the Styles" in the car they decided that Marcel would be the one to introduce them since he was the one who could best hold in his nerves. "Hello darlings, please, call me Jay" said the sweet woman smiling at the boys.

"Well I gotta change so you guys can... get to know each other?" asked Louis hopefully. "Of course sunshine" smiled Harry and pecked the boys nose. As he was about to leave he leaned down to his mother and whispered "Please don't embarrass me" she smirked and patted his bum to make him go away.
____

It had been ten minutes and Louis had been ready for a while but was staring at himself, unsure if his alphas would like him. Maybe he was showing too much. He started squishing the small pudge in his stomach. He wanted to cry, why would some fit god-like alphas wanna be with him?

Edward started to worry cause the omega was taking a while so he excused himself and went up to the room Jay told him Louis would be in.

When he opened the door he was speechless. The omega was wearing a crop top with matching shorts that were too short. The alpha frowned though when he saw the sad expression on the divine boy's face while he played with his cute belly.

"Baby what's wrong?" Louis jumped, not expecting the alpha to be there. Edward walked over and bent down to hug the blue eyed boy's hips, resting his chin on said boy's shoulder. He looked in the mirror in front of Louis "We look so good together, I'm pretty sure i was made for holding you" this caused the omega to blush as he guided the taller man out of the room and down the stairs.

Just before they reached the living room Edward leaned in and whispered hotly into Louis ear "You look absolutely delicious" and grabbed the boy's behind before walking as if nothing had happened. Louis felt hot and bothered, he couldn't believe he had three alphas all to himself .

When Louis stepped into the living room the other two triplets eyes widened and they're pants tightened. "I'm ready, um Momma I think I might spend the night at the triplet's house if that's ok?" Jay was so happy her baby boy had found them. She really liked them. "That's fine sweetie just call me tomorrow" and with that the future mates left.
____

As they were walking to the car Louis stopped all three men. "Alphas can I talk to you for a second" they turned to look at him and nodded. "You know I've never had a good Alpha let alone three and I trust you more than anyone in such a short period of time, so if y-you guys would you know like it, m-maybe we could um do some stuff tonight" the omega was so nervous and worried the alphas wouldn't want him. Bit he couldn't lie to himself anymore. He fucking loved them. All three men smirked at him.

"Kitten we believe that you are our mate, and we would love to do everything with you. We don't want you to feel pressured in this relationship. You set the pace, we're not going to get tired of you and we're not going to give up on you either" assured Harry squeezing the boy's hand reassuringly. The Styles knew from day one that they would fall in love with this kid but damn, not like this. They aren't even mated but all three would kill or be killed for him. The loved the omega with blue eyes, feathery hair and a sassy side.

"I'm sure I want this and I'm so glad you feel the same" he said honestly. Still starstruck by how amazing the men in front of him were. Finally he would have sex with someone he chose, unforced and under no pressure.
_____

After they drove off Louis went to sit on Marcel's lap and was jumping up and down from excitement, unaware of the friction he was creating in the older boy's bulge. The alpha growled and held the small boy's hips still. "If you don't stop that i won't wait until we get home princess" he said with a hint of alpha voice that woke up Louis' lower region. "Sorry alpha" he giggled.

Minutes later they were arriving at a big house. Louis went to get out of the car but Harry picked him up end put the boy's legs around his waist. "Hazzy! My shorts are ridding up" he said trying to pull them down but Harry's hands went to grab at the big bum giving support so the omega wouldn't fall. All the alphas pants grew uncomfortably tight at the sight of the piece of arse sticking out from under the grey shorts.

When they got to the Harry's room they laid Louis on the bed. All of them took turn making out with the boy while they took their shirts and pants off. Louis though kept his shorts and the triplets kept their boxers on. But after sometime the blue eyed boy took off his shorts revealing black lace panties. All the alphas started stroking their growing erections trough their boxers "Shit princess you have no idea what your doing to us" said Harry grabbing the boy's hips to pull him closer.

Louis stepped back despite the huffs of protest from the alpha. The huffs quickly turned to groans in pleasure when the feathery haired boy turned and took his panties off in a swift motion, leaving his hole exposed to the men.
"We're gonna prep you now kitten, if that's okay" said Edward grabbing lube from the bedside table. Louis nodded frantically feeling slick oozing from his hole. That prompted the alpha to throw the lube to the side seeing as the slick was quite enough.

Just as Edward was putting a finger close to the boy's entrance Louis blacked out. He didnt see all the wonderful alphas around him he saw Stanley smirking has he tried to squirm away from his grip. That caused the boy to yell "Wait!" all the triplets stepped back.

______________________________
(1450 words)

Cliffhanger, sorry.. Thoughts? comments? And sadly there won't be smut just yet.

Stay safe lovelies