I need your help

(Fetus Louis to make your day better^)

So I've been writing in you chapter and I got a bunch of new ideas. It's a pretty long chapter maybe 3K words or something anyway I wanted to talk to you about how the story could develop and I'm going to give you a bunch of like options and just choose the one that you think would be best I guess.

1. Just highschool kids with highschool related problems.

2. Mixing some family issues in like from both sides of the family.

3. Some problems non school related and really serious, this would include lying from both sides. The triplets keeping stuff from Louis and him keeping stuff from the triplets ( I don't want to spoil the plot in case you choose this because I was thinking something along these lines).

4. Them graduating now and having problems at university with different people, maybe even Stanley.

Anyway the warnings don't change but depending on what you choose I might add some tags and in none of these cases will the relationship ever be toxic.

Let me know soon so I can update the story and thanks you guys so much for 1k reads, its amazing. And fyi I might do a character ask further along the story...

Stay safe lovelies