t w e n t y n i n e

When they got home Harry was carrying Louis to the bathroom to clean his wounds, and held him close in fear he would slip away. When the alpha hugged him a little too hard the boy bent over in pain. "I'm so sorry sunshine. Where should I grab you from?" one of the omega's eyes was a bit swollen but now with the light his face didn't look as beat as before. "H-he wrote s-something on m-me" was all Louis managed to croak out before bursting into tears. "No, baby you were being so strong, so strong. What happened?" asked Marcel sympathetically stroking the boy's forehead "Scars.... ugly.... me" Louis tried to form a coherent sentence but was too choked up with tears.

"You could never be ugly my love, never" Edward said as he stood between the omega's legs where Harry set him down on the counter. "I'm gonna take off your clothes while Haz draws you a bath okay" as usual the oldest has soon taken control of the situation. Marcel went to go get their medical bag and two sandwiches for Louis. "Baby I want you to eat while we check you, you haven't eaten since breakfast" he said giving the food tray to Edward for him to feed the broken boy.

As Marcel lifted up Louis' shirt all the elf has held their breath, afraid of what they would see. The omega immediately put down his right arm but left the left one up, which confused Marcel but nonetheless he continued checking his boy. The torso was bruised all over and there were a few cuts all around, nothing too deep. "Okay Baby I'm gonna need you to lift up your arm" he said referring to the right arm that was tightly pinned to the short boy's side. Louis shook his head stubbornly "Lou please I need to check you" he continued shaking his head. That's when Edward put down the sandwich he was feeding the omega "Louis now, lift your arm up" he said in alpha voice.

Louis ardid smiling and the three Alphas got confused as to why he would. "Y-your alpha v-voice, it makes m-me submit b-but doesn't s-scare me" the omega had always been afraid of alpha voices and the fact that he felt safe enough with the triplets as to not even flinch really said something about their relationship. The stubborn omega finally complied and lifted up his arm slowly and hesitantly, Marcel gasped and tears streamed down his face. "Bastard" he mumbled and looked away. The other two alphas went to look but Louis put his arm down.

"Please let us see, please" begged Harry afraid of was was there. nothing could have prepared them for the sight they saw. Their perfect, sweet, loving omega had a big mark on his side that said 'no cuddles' written with a knife. "C'mere I'll take you t-to the bath" as soon as Harry saw the mark he started crying hysterically with Edward decided that he had to be strong not for his sake but for Louis'.

He carefully set down the small boy in the bath and started lightly cleaning his wounds "S-stay" spoke Louis when he saw Edward leaving to get soap "Never leaving baby, never again". After the bath the alpha carried his mate into the bedroom and dressed him with Marcel's oversized underwear and Harry's oversized shirt. "Sunshine I checked you over and I think there are no broken bones but... you.. you will have scars" Marcel hesitated while telling him that because he knew how insecure his perfect angel was.

"Would you s-still love me if i-i have scars?" he asked looking down at his lap, trying to contain tears. "Yes baby" Harry said. He knew it was no use to argue with his omega. No matter how many times they told him how much they loved him the boy would always doubt it, and they would always reassure him. "I think we should sleep now, it's getting late" announced Marcel yawning. The two younger triplets laid down on the bed and opened a space for their omega but the eldest started walking out of the room. "You guys sleep, I'm gonna talk to him" sighed Louis following behind his distressed mate.

"Teddy where are you going?" he asked when he spotted the alpha in the corridor. "I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight I think it's best if you have some time away from me" he said sadly. "No I want you with me" stated Louis, "I don't understand why. You should be punishing me, this is what I get for causing you pain I brought this on you. I need you to hate me please" Edward was crying. He hated being such a bad alpha.