e i g h t

(A/N: I'm sorry in advance)

Louis was ecstatic it had been a while since he had gone to a party and he couldn't wait to show off his body in an outfit that he was sure the triplets would love. People often confused Louis for a girl, not only because of his feminine body and curves, but also because of the way he dressed. It was very soft and not masculine at all.

At the beginning the triplets weren't really fazed by the party since they went to one almost every weekend, but seeing small omega jump around and be all giddy they couldn't help but await what would come on Friday.

__

Soon enough Friday came around and Niall was over at Louis's house preparing an outfit. "I'm so excited Nini we are going to look amazing" Louis laughed to himself, "What is it weirdo" asked Niall looking amused "Or should I said amaiZAYN" Louis and Niall laughed grabbing their stomachs before Niall said "I think being with Harry is affecting your brain" that only caused the duo to laugh even more.

After about half an hour of Louis rummaging in his closet for an outfit and Niall stood up and said "That's it I'm choosing the damn outfit!" He walked in leaving a pouty Louis to sit on the bed. When Niall finally found the outfit that he wanted he mumbled 'perfect' to himself.

It wasn't weird for Louis to wear such cropped t-shirts and such tight jeans but he felt so insecure when he remember the triplets were going to be at the party as well

It wasn't weird for Louis to wear such cropped t-shirts and such tight jeans but he felt so insecure when he remember the triplets were going to be at the party as well. "Don't argue and put it on you will look hot as fuck" ordered Niall and who was Louis to disobey this Irish lad?
__

They arrived to the party almost half an hour late cause Louis was scared and didn't want to leave a car. As soon as they stepped into the house the party was in they were greeted by the triplets, Liam and Zayn. While Liam and Zayn were showering Niall and kisses and roaming their hands all around their beautiful omega's body, the triplets were speechless looking at Louis and be honest the blue-eyed Omega couldnt seem to form a sentence. They looked so hot.

Marcel: