e l e v e n

The weekend was pure bliss for the triplets and Louis. It was just them together all day. Louis was so happy, until everything went to shit on Monday.
__

"Louis William Tomlinson get your arse over here right now!" yelled an Irish boy across the parking lot. Before Louis could ask what's wrong Niall just started talking in a raged voice "How dare you not return my call? I heard what happened at the party, even though I wasn't there but when I tried to call you and you didn't answer me and this morning when the boys and I went to pick you up your mom said you were already gone what the hell is that about?!" Lou was shocked he never saw his best friend so mad at him.

"Um the triplets brought me and this weekend they started courting me..." said the omega a little scared, "Oh that's amazing babe im so happy" said Niall engulfing him in a hug "If you ever leave me in the dark again I will kill you" they laughed before Niall turned serious.

"Do they know?" he hesitantly asked referring to his friend's past trauma "Yes and they still wanted me" answered the boy very happy. "Could you maybe tell Zayn and Liam for me, i-i don't think i can't tell that story again so soon and they deserve to know" questioned the small omega. "Anything you need bubs".
__

First period was shit for both the alphas and Louis. The omega missed his alpha's scent and when he went to meet them in break he was stopped by a limping figure. Nick.

"Well if it isn't Tommo the fucking tease" he laughed. Seriously laughed. Louis turned to see the man with his arms open signaling him to embrace them, "What no hug for me today?" pouted the alpha as if nothing had happened last Friday. "Are you fucking kidding?" huffed the omega trying to walk off.

"Where do you think you're going, give me a hug" said Nick grasping the omega's fragile arms causing him to slightly wimper. "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY OMEGA OR I WILL FINISH WHAT I STARTED ON FRIDAY GRIMSHAW!" Harry's voice boomed trough the hallway. "Your omega? Yea sure buddy" scoffed Nicholas. Marcel ignored him and instead went to pick up the small boy, nuzzling his head is his neck.

"We are courting him so we are his and he is ours right princess?" beamed Edward kissing the omega's cheek. "Of course Eddie, now Marcy take me away from the horrid man" Marcel complied walking off before Nick added "You know you'll come back to me no one else will accept such a shit omega" Louis almost cried and in the blink of an eye Marcel had knocked the already injured alpha out in one blow no dropping or hurting the omega in his arms "My heroes" mumbled Louis while kissing all of his alphas.

______________________

(486 words)

Cute filler to show how protective and maybe possessive the triplets are. Vote if you'd like...

Thoughts? stay safe lovelies

To Be So Lonely (Styles Triplets x Louis) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara