t e n

After everything that happened Louis was tired both physically and mentally so he decided to curl up with the triplets and fall asleep. The next day when he woke up he almost forgot where he was and got really worried, until he smelled the familiar scent of the alphas engulfing him.

Sadly the smell was only of the sheets because he was alone in an unknown room. He jumped off the bed, cause it was a bit tall for him to step off. "Stupid small body" he mumbled as he walked to the door.

It took a moment to appreciate the room because it was truly very beautiful, it was obviously Harry's room. You see Harry has a very good taste in bands and he does enjoy writing poems. This room really showed that. It had band posters scattered all around.

Louis was about to head out but he noticed a bunch of poems on top of the desk. He didn't want to snoop but just a peek couldn't hurt. As he was about to pick a paper up the door cracked open "Hi sunshine didn't think you'd be up" Louis didnt turn around he felt guilty and thought Harry would yell at him. "Just came in for a shirt" now that made the omega spin around.

It was a mesmerizing sight, shirtless Harry with grey sweats hanging dangerously low on his hips. You could see his toned abs and defined V-line. "If you're done checking me out we can go have breakfast" said Harry smirking. "I-i wasn't.. i mean i don't.. um oops?" stuttered Louis, "Hi, eyes up and lets go" with that the omega exited the room, face bright red.

The alpha led the small boy through the house until they ended in the kitchen. Edward was sitting on the counter and Marcel was cooking. "Good morning angel" said one of the alphas. "Hi Eddy" giggled the blue eyed boy. "Sleep well?" asked Marcel while he kissed Louis' cheek. The boy nodded.

Harry sat down next to his brother and said "When I came in to check on Lou this morning he ended up being the one checking me out" Louis felt his cheeks heat up. Edward started laughing loudly while Marcel stifled his laugh. "Marcy, Haz is being mean to me" said Louis pouting. The alpha picked him up and wrapped the boy's legs around himself, placing his head on the smaller boy's neck. "I'll yell at him baby" he said before swatting the back of Harry's head.

They had breakfast together, it was uneventful except for the occasional time Louis eyes would drift too low on Harry's waist so he would have to look away. Edward was wearing a tank top and sweats and Marcel was wearing shorts and a hoodie. Louis however was in his yesterday clothes.

"Uh.. alphas?" asked the feathery haired boy, "Yes sweets?" replied the long haired alpha. "Are you taking me home?" he asked in a slightly sad tone, "Well we were hoping to spend they day with you here, but we can take you home if you want" said Edward sipping his coffee.

"No! I would love to stay" answered Louis eagerly, "But i kinda need to change, jeans are uncomfy" he added scrunching his nose as to prove his words. The triplets almost cooed at him. "I can lend you a onesie if you want, we can have a lazy day" proposed Harry. The omega nodded and hugged him mumbling a "thanks" against his neck.
___

Louis felt so happy, so calm. He almost forgot everything that had happened the night before, well call it selective memory but he decided that he only wanted to remember when the alphas said they would court him.

"Bub you look so adorable in the big onesie, so small" cooed Edward looking at the boy. "I'm not small you're just over grown giants" sassed the omega. He turned and noticed Harry had put a shirt on and he pouted. "Oh baby why are you pouting? It looks adorably cute but still why" asked the now clothed alpha "Hazzy put a shirt on" whispered the omega. Everyone started laughing but Louis still pouted.

"How come you only pout when Harry is wearing a shirt? Marcy and I are also wearing shirts and you don't seem to care" said Edward still chuckling. Louis ignored him and looked over to Harry, "Do you want me to take it off?" he whispered seductively in the omega's ear. He shyly nodded. "You heard him boys un-robe" said the now shirtless alpha to his brothers, who immediately complied. Louis was so embarrassed he thought he might explode.

"What's wrong kitten, too much alpha?" asked Edward sarcastically but with a hint of seriousness. "I hate all of you" Louis stated with his head in his hands he couldn't bare to look up at the alphas, he'd melt. "Marcy I hope when I take me head out of me hands you won't have followed in your brothers stupid attempt to kill me out of embarrassment" said the boy still looking into his hands, "You'll have to look up to see" chuckled Marcel very amused.

Nothing could have prepared Louis for the sight he was about to see. All three alphas shirtless and even though Edward was the buffest they all were more toned than anyone Louis had ever seen. If there was one thing the triplets were proud of it was their appearance, they knew they were attractive. But after 2 minutes of Louis just standing there silent they began to feel insecure.

"Do-do you not like.. like us" asked Marcel suddenly feeling self-conscious. "I-i you guys are so hot" said Louis embarrassed for staring. The boys let out a relieved sigh, "We're glad you liked it because the moment you agreed to letting us court you all of this-" Harry said pointing between his brothers "- became yours".

Louis couldn't help but squeal and excitement as he threw his arms around the alphas neck.
__

They decided that they were going to have a lazy day, they cuddled together on the triplets' couch and started watching romantic movies. Even though they were watching movies they talked a lot between one and other, Louis found out that Harry's favorite film was The Notebook and Marcel's was Love Actually.

While Edward was changing the film Louis broke the comfortable silence to ask "Did you guys sleep on the bed with me and leave in the morning or..."

The boys looked at one and other before Marcel sighed and said, "We really wanted to sleep with you on the bed but we didn't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything so we slept in my room it was just next door" the alphas were so thoughtful and cute Louis almost cried. "We'll sleep with you next time sunshine" beamed Harry before hugging the boy into his chest.

Next time. That made Louis feel so warm and loved. They want him back over again.

_______________________________

(1176 words)

Fluffy chapter, they are now dating! Yayy
Also thanks soo much for 150 reads it means a lot to me that people like the story..

Comments? Stay safe lovelies <3