t w e n t y s e v e n

"Lou I'm afraid you can't have children.." the omega felt faint and his vision went blurry. The doctor kept talking but he wasn't listening. He couldn't. After a second of processing the fact that he wasn't capable of doing the most basic omega task, he broke down crying hysterically. Even though the triplets were advised to stay out when they heard their Louis crying they couldn't just stand by. They barged in and cradled their omega trying to talk to him.

"What happened?!" yelled Edward at the doctor "H-he broke down" answered Dr. Urie rubbing his temple. "No shit Sherlock, why did he break down?" questioned Harry playing with omega's hair in efforts to calm him down when the alpha in fact was having a panic attack. Louis was brought back by the familiar scent and voices around him "I-i can't h-have p-pups" he tried to stay calm but just couldn't. The alpha's hearts broke. Not because they couldn't have pups, they only wanted their sunshine to be happy, but because the things that Louis was feeling through the bond. He was trying to break it. "Stop that blue please stop trying break the soul bond it's not going to work, we don't want that. Please stop that" begged Marcel. (An omega could chip away at his Soul Bond but never fully break it without his Alphas consent).

"Dr. Urie could you please give us a minute alone with our mate?" asked Edward on the verge of tears. He would never cry in front of anyone other than Louis. "Of course but, you didn't let me finish Lou you can't have pups yet" cleared up the alpha. "But in the future?" Harry spoke softly with tear stained cheeks. The doctor nodded and left. "Baby look at me please" pleaded the middle triplet, trying not to hyperventilate. Louis looked up slowly, his eyes a clear shade of blue were all red and puffy. "You can have pups in the future" spoke Harry caressing the omega's cheek. "Even if you couldn't, why would you try to break the soul bond? do you seriously think that we just want you for pups? we don't care about anything else other than you. You broke the promise you tried to take away our sunshine, our light" Edward spoke clearly pissed off. As selfish as it was, he was mad at Louis for atempting to break a bond he promised he would never break. The eldest alpha walked out and slammed the door.

Louis started crying again holding on to his sunshine necklace "I'm s-so s-sorry. You p-probably hate m-me" Marcel shook his head and smiled "We could never hate you, but you know how stubborn Edward is, just give him some time and he'll come around" the omega sighed sadly. "Call in the doctor so he can finish telling me how to have pups" Marcel got up and went to get him. Louis turned to look at the alpha he was with but couldn't sense any emotion "Nugget? I-i can't f-feel you" he panicked a little but Harry grabbed his hand, effectively calming him down. "You did manage to break a fraction of the bond. My fraction" the alpha tilted his head and in the spot on his neck where the bite used to be there was nothing, not even a scar. It was almost as if Louis had never been there. The omega didn't waste a second before jumping on top of his mate and biting deeper than he did before. "I'm so sorry. I love you more than you could imagine".

When he once again felt his alpha's emotions the man wrapped his arms around his small omegas waist and scented the boy by licking his nose "I love you too my ray of sunshine". almost as if on cue entered Marcel and the doctor "Okay Louis if this time you let me finish" half laughed the alpha "As I told you before, you are very small and skinny and your inner omega knows that, even if you don't admit it yourself. That's why you cannot get pregnant your omega won't allow it. It is very uncommon but not unheard of that the wolf you have inside you has control over the whole system, and seeing as you are so small built and also very underweight if you get pregnant you could be risking a miscarriage. Hence why you can't even get pregnant" finished the doctor and whilst the alphas sighed contently Louis stood confused.

"So you're saying if I don't gain weight I'll never have pups?" the blue eyed dreaded that question, he felt fat enough as is. But he'd do anything to carry his alpha's babies. "I can't be sure of anything because in the situation you're in your Omega is the one who's in charge you'll get pregnant when he feels you're ready. My recommendation is that you eat a lot and gain weight as fast as possible, obviously good weight. I can put you on a diet plan or you can just promise you will eat in every meal" the omega stayed still but the two green eyed nodded for him "We will be sure that he eats every time he has to". The alphas felt a tad embarrassed that their only job was to take care of Lou and they hadn't managed that.