t w e n t y t w o

(Read the note at the end it's important)

On Tuesday Marcel woke up first, excited to go back to school. But Louis wasn't having it "Get back under the covers you annoying froggy" he said without looking up. "Hey! That's mean" complained the alpha "Sorry so so sorry" Louis got up and kissed Marcel all over.

"Baby if you get up now we can go to school and show off our breathtaking omega" pointed out Harry and Louis shot up. He had alphas! He would be going to school as a soon to be mated omega.

"You are absolutely right Hazzy lets go now!" Louis was walking out of the room in nothing but panties "Wow there kitten are you going an hour early and in your panties?" asked Edward grabbing his waist and pulling him into his chest.

"Sorry bear" Edward laughed at the nickname "Bear?" he questioned the giggling boy "Yup, 'cause you're big and scary" affirmed the omega pinching his cheek. "Iff.. Iamm... scaeery .. why.. you.. pinch" he tried to speak with Louis pulling on his cheeks in between words.

"Cause you're also a cutie, anyway 'm gonna have a shower, Haz.. join me?" he knew the alpha was missing attention, he could feel it somehow. "Okay Louis I'll be there in a sec" he said grabbing some clothes.

Once they were in the bathroom Louis turned around and put his accusing finger in front Harry's face "Why you call me Louis mhm?" and the alpha just shrugged and walked into the shower. "Nugget are you mad at me?" the omega asked with tears in his eyes.

Harry immediately turned around and kissed all his face repeating multiple 'i love you'. "I don't get it, you aren't mad anymore?" Louis asked stepping into the shower "Well I just wanted a nickname as well, but why nugget?" the omega felt dumb he actually gave one of his alphas a nickname last. How inconsiderate.

"You are a nugget cause I love nuggets and i love you, duh" cleared Louis while Harry washed his hair. The omega was facing the wall while the alpha washed him, at one moment he felt so relaxed that he moaned.

The sound instantly went down to Harry's lower region waking it up. "Gimme a kiss nug-" he gasped when he turned around. Louis would never get used to seeing his alphas naked. He suddenly felt self conscious of his curvy body copared to Harry's fit and toned one so he covered himself with his arms. "Baby never cover yourself with me, you are so beautiful and perfect" the alpha grabbed his arms and hugged him, despite the little issue he was having you know where.

Now if Louis gave him a blow job, nobody needs to know..
____

The quartet walked out of the house with no time to spare, cause they were late. Marcel sat in the back with Louis cause it was Edward's turn to drive. "Kitten I got a transfer so one of us can always be in one of your classes. But I couldn't find time for anyone to do PE with you sorry" he looked down causing his glasses to fall a bit.

Louis turned his head so he was facing the alpha and pushed up said man's glasses "You didn't have to do that Marcy, but thank you so much, i love you" assured the omega. The alpha leaned towards him and sucked a mark on his neck "You ought to be joking mate" said Harry rolling his eyes. "Hey just in case anyone thinks he's single" answered Marcel winking at Louis.

The omega walked into school with the two younger alphas by his side and the older one behind. "Who has chemistry with me?" asked Louis picking his books out of his locker. "Your favourite triplet" said Harry and the omega playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh so me?" joked Edward earning a punch on the arm from Harry, needless to say they ended up in one of their immature fights. Like always. "Boys we're gonna be late if you don't stop being idiots" sassed the doncaster lad. They bid farewell and went to class.