Chapter One

"I don't recognize you, you are new." We heard a soft, sweet, and gentle girl's voice over what we took to be an intercom. However, it would be strange if there was an intercom that actually worked in that abandoned place.

"Who's there?" Chica asked, putting her back against mine, cautiously.

"You better hide.... they are coming.." the mysterious voice giggled.

"I think we better listen to her." Marty  warned,  anxiously.

"Where?? It's nothing but a closed off room!" Chica shot back, obvious that she was mildly irritated.

I didn't like the fact that we were being told to hide from what we knew to be a voice,  and nothing more. And I wasn't very good at hiding from my problems anyway!

"Get inside there!" Marty pointed to a little nook underneath a table in the middle of the room.

"Someone crafted that into a hiding space, and it worked for him." The voice explained,  but this time she sounded genuinely worried.  Before, when she told us to hide, she giggled, like it was fun to watch us panic. Marty seemed to trust her right off the bat; I, however, was going to take caution, and keep a clear head about this.

Before I knew it, I felt myself being pushed into the nook under the table, which was alot smaller than it looked. Marty closed the space by sliding a decayed piece of metal across the opening and it acted as a door. It locked in place, and from there I was able to move so that Chica and Marty were behind me, not jumbled in where Chica's elbow  was jammed into my side, and Marty's knee was squishing my face.

"Hello in there..." we heard a different voice sing, taunting.

Marty placed his finger to his lips, signaling us to be quiet. But I didn't know what good that would do, since the new voice obviously knew we were in there. 

The sheet of metal began to move, opening the makeshift "door" we had, and beginning to expose us.

"(Y/N) keep that door closed!" Chica whispered loudly,  but it was easier said than done. There was nothing to hold on to, making it nearly impossible to keep it from sliding open.

I wasn't able to keep it closed, and was greeted with a loud

SCREEEEEECH!

From there I let my instincts take over. A small, child-like animatronic jumped at me, it's face opening up in a way that reminded me of a Venus fly trap. I grabbed it by the neck and slammed it to the floor with a loud CRASH! The fave plates shattered, sending bits and pieces of metal and gears everywhere!

I crawled out from the nook and closed the door behind me, only to be faced with 4 more of those small robots, all staring at me with creepy yet focused eyes.

I popped my knuckles and readied myself for their movements so I didn't  give them the upper hand, and get myself surrounded.

"They move fast! Be careful!" I heard the original girl's voice from before. And she was right, they did indeed move fast. But not fast enough.

When the first sped towards me,  I kicked it with a force so powerful it hit the wall and burst into pieces.

"(Y/N)! What the hell are you doing??" I heard Chica scold me.

"Stay in there!" I called back as I took down one more robot. There were only 2 left. Just as they looked like they were going to attack me, the sped towards the vent and scrambled away. It was creepy and unnatural, the way they moved.

I sighed, wondering if we would come face to face with them later on, or if there were more of them.

"Coast is clear!" I called to the other two. They came crawling out.

"What were those?" Marty asked as he stood up and brushed himself off.

"Whatever they were, I felt sorry for them, the moment they made contact with  (Y/N)." Chica laughed. "And boy, did I find out the hard way not to threaten her."

"I second that..." Marty agreed.

I recalled when Chica jumped at me and I hit her with the office fan. Then I also recalled when I tackled Marty after surprising me. Sure it was funny now.

"Those robots were called Bidybabs." The voice returned. "It must have taken some skill to take them down. Others were not so...lucky."

"Luck? Huh." I kept my response short and sweet. "So who are you anyway?

"I was named Circus Baby." She answered. "My friends and I have been down here for an awful long time. It is strange to have visitors like you."

"Friends? So there are more of you?" Marty asked.

"There are four of us. Now that you know we are here, perhaps you should bring someone to maintain the place, and we will be able to be of use to you!"

"Exactly what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Meet me here tomorrow, and I will explain everything. I will inform the others that you will be here. "

"Sounds like a plan!" Marty agreed without hesitation. I glanced at him from the side, without turning my head. I had a bad feeling.