Chapter Twenty Three

I fell to my knees, holding onto Rockstar Bonnie's hand. I couldn't help but cry, my tears flowing and flowing.

"I can't believe you're here." I managed to say. "I thought you were gone for good..."

Rockstar Bonnie knelt down and held me.

"I almost was, but Marty came and got me. So I'm here now, even if only for short while." He replied. "Happy birthday, Sweetheart."

"Marty what the hell! Make all our presents look so dumb why dontcha!" Bonnie yelled. He was actually upset.

"Bruh leave Marty alone, look how happy (Y/N) is. That's what matters today." Gordon smacked Bonnie.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Rockstar Bonnie, and I wasn't going to move for a while.
___________

We of course didn't go out to eat. We ordered out instead. If Uncle only had a short while to stay, I wasn't going to leave his side.

"So Marty, what made you think to bring (Y/N)'s uncle back?" chica asked, trying to figure out her chopsticks from her take out. It was funny to watch. She had a fork, bet decided for some reason not to use it.

"It was a present for her birthday. She seemed so lost without him. Giving gifts, giving life...it's all the same to me."

"I'm so grateful." I smiled, and leaned on his arm. "But...how long are you able to stay?"

"As long as I need to, I guess..." Uncle replied. "Marty? Care to elaborate?"

"You're here as long as you can't find peace. That could be years, or moments. It's really up to you." Marty explained.

"Peace? Huh." Uncle seemed like he was lost in thought for a moment, as he seemed to just stare in on place.

"Can he have a human form like we do, or is he stuck in there?" Freddy asked.

"I'm sure he can. After all, I put him in there, just like I did with your robots. They were under the same conditions." Marty replied.

"Ohhhh no. I don't plan on coming out of here." Suddenly, Uncle sounded serserious.

"But why? If you did, you could enjoy Chinese with us." I added.

"There is something I've noticed about you kids and those robots." Uncle began. "Your colors match that of your animatronics."

"You're right, my hair used to be black." Foxy shrugged. "But I like my new look better."

"That's great and all, because kids these days like to dye their hair all kinds if outrageous colors. But I am NOT coming out of here, if my hair is going to be Rockstar Bonnie Blue."

"Aww why not? I think it'd suit you to have blue hair!" Chica teased.

"Not gonna happen. Nope!"

"Well then I'll give you lessons on that guitar." Bonnie added in. "If you're gonna be in a bonnie suit all the time, you're gonna have to know how to play. It's not just for show you know."

"I haven't played in years..."

"You used to play?" I asked. "How did I not know this?

"Your dad and I used to have a band, before he married your mom." he chuckled. "We uh...didn't like to call attention to it after that."

"Aww I wish I coulda seen that!" I laughed.

"Well, you'll get to." Gordon shrugged. "The logical thing to do would be to put Rockstar Bonnie with the other animatronics at the pizzeria, as a debut. We've stayed closed for a while. Announcing a new character may help gain that money back."

"That's a good idea!" I clapped my hands, excited.

"No, no, and no. I'm not performing for children, you kids are out of your minds!"

"Well, you could just come out of there once you figure out how.." Foxy smirked.  " But you know...hair is more important than your dignity."

I turned my head away to hide a snicker.

"...I heard that, (Y/N)." Uncle mumbled.

What would Uncle choose? Would he be a performer, just like his good ol' days, or was he going to be a person with wonky colors? I was dying to find out.

It was the best birthday, ever.
___________

A few days later, we made our way back to the Pizzeria to clean up a bunch. There were alot of spoiled goods, so we had to order more product, before we got the place back up and running. I did that, then called the employees and let them know it was safe to come back to work.

We put Freddy Fazbear back on the stage, with the other two. They were once again whole.

Foxy and Gordon were figuring out a way to block the entrance to the facility; they decided on blocking it with a brick wall, then maybe covering it with a poster of our new star. I liked that idea.

"So where would I be?" Uncle asked. "There's no room on the stage."

"Hm..." I looked around. "Maybe just a debut when Chica goes to deliver pizza."

"So this is what you're choosing, huh?"  Freddy laughed.

"I thought I'd give it a try, get off my back." Uncle shot back.

"Awwww Uncle low key wants to perform for the kids!!" Chica shouted. "Such a softie!"

"Hey shut up." Uncle turned his face away.

When I was done ordering product  and calling employees, I could then get to work on advertising Rockstar Bonnie. I got posters ordered after taking pics of him, which Uncle seemed a little too enthusiastic to pose for. We were going to put posters all over town, put some in the window, on the inside walls, and have Rockstar Bonnie himself greet the customers from the outside when we made his debut.

Things were coming back together, nicely. I was so happy, and so excited for the changes we were bringing to the pizzeria. It almost made me forget completely, that there was still a threat out there, that even though Ennard was gone, someone still wanted me dead. But for now, I pushed it to the back of my mind.