Chapter Thirteen

*Warning! The feels are real in this chapter! Whatever comforts you in feely situations, have it at the ready! Also there is gore.*

"(Y/N), here." Gordon handed me his phone. I took it, and put it up to my ear.

"Hello..?" I managed to say, though my voice was weak.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" I heard Freddy's voice.

"Freddy...?"

"Gordon filled me in on everything. I don't know why you left without me, but we will talk about that later. Right now, I need you to stand."

"Freddy, I'm scared. I don't know what to do!" I cried.

"That doesn't sound like the (Y/N) I know...You're strong, and I know you won't let them mess with you without paying the consequences."

"What do I do?? They only exist so that I don't survive. They won't quit, not until I am dead! And they....they have Uncle somewhere!"

"I know, (Y/N). For now, we need to come up with a plan. You need to be strong right now and make sure the 3 of you get out safe."

"But what about--"

"Your uncle knows how to take care of himself. I'm sure he he's fine. I'm right upstairs in the pizzeria. Come back to me...please."

"Okay...Okay I will." I continued to cry, and wiped my tears with my fingers.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said, in almost a whisper. I wasn't sure how much more I could handle the situation.

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Gordon. He and Bonnie then helped me up.

"We have to get back to the elevator." Gordon pointed out, like we didn't alredy know that. "(Y/N), cover your ears. You can't trust anything you hear down here."

I was sure to do as he said, right before we opened the door to make a break for it.

Luckily, they were no where in sight when we opened the door. We did hear some noises in the distance that resembled hammering metal, and the sound of a welding torch. I tried not to linger too long on what they could have been doing. But, we took that opportunity to get out of there.

We ran quietly towards the elevator, and through the vent, which of course, announced that we had been in there. We then rushed a little faster to make it to the elevator and close it, as we had no idea if they had heard us.

We made it safely back to the pizzeria, and Freddy and Foxy were waiting there so that they could weld the door shut. We didn't want to think about what could have happened if Circus Baby and the others came up there and killed anyone. 

I ran into Freddy's embrace when he had finished, and cried on his shoulder. He held me tightly.

"Shh...It's okay." he whispered in my ear, and caressed my hair.

Everyone was in there with me, which meant I knew all of them were safe.

We had time to talk about what we knew when it came to these new robots. We sat at a party table and started with what Circus Baby told us about the Marionette, our Marty.

"She said that they called you to them." Bonnie initiated the conversation.

"That is true, they did." Marty explained. "It was like they were telling me to come find them."

"How is that possible?" Freddy asked.

"Well...I had the same connection with you all, when I...gave you life. What if there are spirits in those robots too?"