Chapter Thirty

Warning: There is alcohol content in this chapter. But, it's not really bad, it's actually kind of funny. Anyway,  you've been warned.

Chica seemed to be okay, thank God, and didn't have a concussion. She was just pretty badly beaten, and to be on the safe side, I was given the task of monitoring her throughout the night. After all, I was the only one that could.

I was just sitting on Chica's bed next to her, reading the room service menu and thinking about snacks. It was late and we had a tough day, and I really shouldn't have ordered anything off the expensive menu.

"(Y/N), are you still in here?" Chica asked, no doubt groggy, but didn't bother to open her eyes.

"Yes I'm here. I won't leave your side for the entire night. How are you feeling?"

"Like I want ice cream." She laughed lightly.

"I was just looking over room service options. Do you want a banana split?"

"Oh my god, yes." She replied. And we can eat it while soaking in the hot tub and watching a chick flick."

"And I'm sure the gift shop is still open downstairs we can go pick out a bathing suit."

"Girl's night!!" She cheered. I was happy to see her sudden burst of energy. I helped her up, and we made our way to the overpriced gift shop. We didn't really care that it was over priced though, we deserved it.

I ended up getting a one piece bathing suit that was my favorite color. It had a low cut back, and cute golden clasps on the straps.  It wasn't anything too fancy, but I liked it.

Chica got a two piece yellow suit. It was cute and had a little frilly skirt on it. We got mud masks too.

When we went back upstairs, we started the hot tub, dressed in our suits, and ordered room service. We got ice cream, tea, and cucumber slices for our eyes. We put mud masks on our faces and got in the hot tub.

"This is the stuff." Chica sighed as we both closed our eyes.

"I know what you mean. There's just so much crap that happens to us all the time. It's nice to just relax, even for a short while."

"What do you think the boys are doing?"

(Freddy's POV):

It was late, way after everyone should have been asleep, but (Y/N)'s Uncle insisted we had a guy's night. He got all kinds of beer and snacks from room service. We had never even tasted beer before. And at the moment, all I could think of was (Y/N). We had a nice moment earlier that night and I couldn't think of anything else. So while everyone was having fun and trying beer, I sent (Y/N) a text.

-Hey are you awake?

I didn't get an answer though,  so I assumed she was asleep. I knew I shouldn't have bothered her since she had to look after Chica all night. Honestly, I felt kinda bad that she wasn't able to have "fun" the way we were. And I know we were just a walk away from eachother but I missed her. I couldn't wait for the next time we would see eachother and get to relax, instead of having some event happen to us. I was tired, and I knew she was too.

I looked at the idiots, all of them, drinking beer like it was life's water. They were playing truth or dare while extremely intoxicated, and sharing some very deep feelings. I decided to record it and send it to (Y/N). I lifted my phone up and pointed the camera in their direction.

"Ok Bonnie, Truth or Dare." Gordon asked.

"I don't trust you goldie," Bonnie slurred, kinda wobbling. "Ima sayyyyy truth."

"Pffffff...." Gordon laughed. "I got one for ya... so what's with you and (Y/N)'s uncle? You seem to have a bromance goin on."

"It's not my fault okay...." Bonnie pointed at Gordon. "He's been thurr with us through errverythin an I think of him like my own dad."

"Aww Bonnie, ya really feel that way??" (Y/N)'s Uncle added. "Commere ya cute little bunny.  All you kids have been the light if my life and I love you all!!" He cried. Bonnie cried too. I couldn't help but laugh.

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard my phone vibrate once, I decided to just relax with Chica for the time being. We had eaten our ice cream, and now we were just in the bubbly water with cucumbers on our eyelids, and listening to soft music while surrounded by candles.

My phone then buzzed again. I decided to look at it, and it was a video sent from Freddy, and a text asking if I was awake.

I watched the video with Chica, and we couldn't stop laughing.

"So while we relax, the boys are getting drunk." Chica concluded. 

"Yeah, except for Freddy. Oh, he's so mature." I sighed

"Mature? I was stuck with him for years at the pizzeria and let me tell ya, mature is not the first word that comes to mind."

"Oh really?" I giggled. "Well, I guess it's just me then. "

"It is definitely just you." She leaned back and put the cucumber back on her eyes. I did the same after texting Freddy back.

-yep. Chica and I are just having a little R&R. She's doing better, nothing that a little shopping and a hot tub soak can't take care of.

I then took a selfie with Chica in the background to send back.