Chapter Nineteen

I know that after Uncle's death you might still be a little sensitive and this may not be what you want to hear, but WARNING: some feels will be at the end of this chapter!

Freddy stepped in front of me to confront Ennard.

"Freddy?? What-" I began to ask, taken completely by surprise when I saw the animatronic and not the person.

"We, as people can't put a dent in this monster. But now, I can. You can rest now, (Y/N). I've got this."

Before I could say anything more, Freddy tackled Ennard to the floor.

"(Y/N)! are you okay?" Marty bent down to me when he saw me, coming off the elevator.

"I need to wrap this up. I'll lose too much blood if I let it go like this."  I took my shirt off, thankfully, I had a tanktop underneath. I began ripping pieces off to wrap my leg.

"Let me help." Marty took a piece of the now ripped cloth away from me and tried to dress my wound as best as he could.

Chica, Foxy, and Gordon found their way to us from all the chaos. With Freddy fighting off Ennard, seemingly with Judo training.

"Oh damn...Ennard got you good." Gordon pointed out the obvious. "We gotta get you to a hospital."

"We can't yet, Ennard will only try to follow (Y/N)." Chica explained, and she was right.

"Hang in there, (Y/N)..." Foxy said.

"Marty...Why is Freddy Fazbear here?" I asked. I was already starting to feel the effects of the bloodloss.

"Freddy asked me to put him back in there." Marty began. "He wanted to be able to take down Ennard. He did it out of love you know...even knowing that...he may not be able to return to his human form."

The news shocked me. Freddy, within a moments notice, could have given up everything for me just so that I could be safe.  I watched in horror as he fought Ennard. Though he looked like he was winning, I couldn't imagine what was going through his mind at that point, knowing that there might have not been a way to return him to normal. I leaned backwards into someone's arms, I wasn't aware of whose.

"Stay with us, (Y/N)." Chica kept trying to talk to me to keep me awake.

"Guys I wish...I wish Uncle was here." I muttered before my sight faded to black.

Freddy's POV:

I knew that (Y/N) wasn't doing okay. I wanted so badly to run to her and hold her in my arms until we got her some help.

Marty had explained that once I returned to Freddy, I may not have been able to return. I would have stayed as Freddy Fazbear a thousand times over if it meant her safety. But I didn't think about how I may have been stuck there; all I knew was that I loved her and would do anything for her.

Against Ennard, I had the advantage. They couldn't see at all, since everyone had destroyed their eyes. Everyone did such a great job.

I grabbed Ennard by the neck and slammed them against the wall. But they only laughed.

"Either way...We win!" Ennard managed to say, through my grip. How, I couldn't tell you.

"What's that supposed to mean??" I asked.

"(Y/N) is going to die in here! We have finally accomplished what we were supposed to!"

I smashed their head into the wall several times, gears and scraps of metal flying everywhere, all the while  they kept laughing. Finally, after many attempts to smash their head in, their laughing stopped and they fell limp.  I brought them to a puddle of gasoline that Chica had placed there.

"Get (Y/N) to the hospital." I commanded.

"What about you??" Foxy asked.

"I'll stay here. Someone has to stay long enough to make sure this thing doesn't get back up. I'm the only one here...that won't feel any pain." I grabbed the torch from Chica.

"That's a STUPID idea!" Chica yelled. "What about (Y/N)???"

"It's for her." My voice went weak. "what if we burned the place...and they came back looking for her anyway? Their main purpose was to make sure she was dead. They will NEVER stop until they are destroyed! There is a chance that they may not come back after this...but I'm not willing to risk it, not for her. Please...she is running out of time. Just go."

"Thank you, Freddy. You're an amazing friend." Marty said, as he picked up (Y/N).

"We love you, Freddy! Don't forget that!" Chica cried.

"I won't. I love you too. Please tell (Y/N), too...I love her so much." I began to cry as well.

"We will tell her. Goodbye, mate." Foxy saluted, as the elevator closed.

I lit the torch, and threw it on Ennard's body. The gasoline puddle Ennard was in ignited, and the whole place was soon up in flames. I sat against the nearest wall. Though the fire would soon engulf me too, I wouldn't take my eyes off Ennard, until I could no longer see. I wasn't scared; I thought of (Y/N), and everything was alright.