✭ 𝕊𝕌𝕄𝕄𝔸ℝ𝕐 ✭

COMPLETE

Book 3 of 4

Everything comes easy to James Anderson or as most call him - Jamie. He's smart, attractive, and has basically had his life handed to him on a silver platter. Anything he's ever wanted he's gotten. Whether it be women, cars, or the great job he wanted straight out of college, he got it. So, all in all, everything came easy, everything but relationships. Well, besides the relationship he's maintained with his best friend Amelia.

When things take a step in another direction, one other than friendship, can Jamie deal with it? Is his best friend willing to throw their whole friendship away over a few nights of pleasure?

✭✭✭

Excerpt

Getting a good, solid job straight out of college is never the easiest thing. Well, so I've been told. Luckily for me, everything came pretty easily to yours truly. My father and step-father both had the proper connections, so here I am. I'm waiting to meet my new boss, new mentor, outside of his office ready to learn the world of business investing.

I fidget with the sleeve of my navy suit jacket before running my hand through my dark-red hair. It usually has a slight curl to it but it's cut so short there's hardly anything to run my hands through. I look up and smile at the secretary again, making her blush.

"No, not tonight." A man bursts into the office looking irritated as he talks to the young man on his left.

"But Mr. Warner, sir, this is-"

"No, I said I have plans. I'm busy. Cancel it." He dismisses him with an absent-minded hand and the man scurries away. My new boss, I'm assuming, stops right in front of me and arches a brow saying, "James Anderson?"

I stand up automatically saying, "yes, sir."

"I'm Lucas Warner. Welcome to Las Vegas."

✭✭✭