𝟛𝟡.

After a good amount of fun, laughter, food and drinks everyone's left Amelia and Rhoen's place

After a good amount of fun, laughter, food and drinks everyone's left Amelia and Rhoen's place. My mother and Seth were staying with Adri's parents and my dad was staying at Luke's hotel. The only person left besides Adri and I is Cole. He's looking a little too happy to drive though.

We're all sitting in their living room laughing and chatting when Adri says, "you guys I just want to dance!"

"So do I!" Amelia shouts out as she jumps up on wobbly legs. "Okay, but these need to go first." She goes to plop herself backward, back in the initial spot she'd been sitting, but ends up in Rhoen's lap instead. "Oh hey, baby." She wiggles her ass against his crotch and I can tell horny Amelia has come out to play. "Dance with me!"

He chuckles and squeezes her hips as he says, "maybe next song."

"There isn't even any music." She pouts back at him. He grabs his phone and presses a few buttons and dance music automatically begins playing throughout the house.

"Better?" She answers him by grabbing his face and kissing him fiercely. I immediately look anywhere else in the room. I find Cole studying them in a strange way and then watch as Adri begins dancing by herself in the middle of the space.

"I should, uh, probably get going." Cole stands up and before he can make a move Adri grabs him, pulling him into dance with her. "Adri, it's one o'clock in the morning."

"So what? Who cares what time it is? You're in no shape to drive but I bet you can dance." She grinds herself on him and a subtle twitch of his lips lets me know he's enjoying himself. He looks over to me as she puts her back to his front and shimmies her way to her feet. He holds his hands up, showing me he means no harm and I know he doesn't. Adri is just overly flirtatious. I've become pretty much immune.

"Dance away, man." I gesture for him to continue, giving him the go ahead. "She's right, you shouldn't be driving anywhere anyway."

"Yeah, none of you should probably drive anywhere." Amelia's voice is full of concern.

I watch as she leans over, still planted on Rhoen's lap, and takes off her strappy high heels. Her breasts are nearly falling out of her dress. I think about pulling her top down in her hotel room last year, sucking and squeezing them. When her eyes flash up they immediately connect with mine and I see that look, the one she gets when she wants to do dirty things. All of that is making blood rush to a very specific place where it shouldn't be rushing at all.

"We have enough space." Rhoen adds, making me look up at him. "You can all stay the night."

"Yes!" Adri shouts. "Sleep over!"

I try to swallow the dryness in my throat as I look back to Adri and Cole. Amelia joins the two of them, dancing by herself. She touches the black lace fabric of her dress, feeling what I know are the softest curves beneath as she moves to the rhythm. The song changes and the three of them begin to bop around in a much less sexy fashion which I'm extremely thankful for.