𝟛𝟜.

I shift my car into the next gear, making it accelerate even faster than it already had been

I shift my car into the next gear, making it accelerate even faster than it already had been. My speed was already way past the limit, now it's more so, but I don't fucking care. Today had been a really fucked up day. It's been really fucked up because I thought I was past feeling what I'm feeling right now. That's something I don't want to admit or even acknowledge to myself.

Feeling Amelia in my arms, being able to comfort her the way I had, did funny things to my insides. I'd found that I missed being there for her, being the one she relies on. It was something I'd always prided myself on, even if I hadn't realized it at the time.

Then there was that conversation we'd had in the kitchen together. What the hell was that conversation? Why did I even ask her about her sex life with Rhoen? Because I'm a fucking masochistic idiot, that's why.

I weave in and out of traffic feeling a searing sensation build inside of my chest, one that I hate. It's one I hadn't missed. A wound I thought had been healed over the past several months but clearly it hasn't completely. I jerk my wheel and take the appropriate exit feeling like an addict needing a fix.

Once I pull into the gated community, I punch in the passcode and wait for the gates open. I go all the way through the fancy community much faster than is allowed until I reach the last house on the right. I drive down her long driveway and once I'm at the bottom I put my car in park.

I throw my door open and get out of the car at, what feels like, a record-breaking speed. Moving my feet quicker than they've ever moved, one in front of the other, I make my way to the door. I pound my fist on the door and wait for her to open it, running my hands through my hair in anticipation as I do.

After a moment she opens the door with, "Jamie? What are you—" I don't let her ask any questions. I just grab the sides of her face and pull her into me, kissing her fiercely. She meets my passion with equal force and immediately begins stripping me. "Jesus, I must've missed one hell of a dinner." She exclaims once our lips finally separate so that we can completely strip down.

"I just missed you so much." I look her beautiful naked body up and down. She's phenomenal looking, exquisite, really. She's one of the sexiest women I've ever been with. "You're so fucking beautiful, Adriana." She gives me a coy smile as she wraps both of her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, you think so?" I jerk her legs up my body and she immediately locks them around my waist. I kiss her fiercely, answering her question that way. Yes, I think she's beautiful. Yes, I think she's sexy. She's everything to me right now, in this moment.

I carry her over to the couch, lay her down with my body on top of hers, and quickly sink into her. I pump my length in and out of her, enjoying the sensation of nothing between us. She moans out my name into my lips then gasps as I ram myself up, all the way to the hilt. I grunt as I thrust my entire length in and out of her again forcefully. I make her take all of it, over and over, in the rough way I know she loves so much.

"Oh fuck, Jamie!" I rut into her even harder as her legs go up into the air. I kiss her lips that keep moaning my name. I wrap my hand around her throat, choking her just the way she likes. I groan in pleasure as I feel her tightening on my length. She's already about to orgasm.

"That's it, Adri." I look down into her beautiful big brown eyes and then shake my head. Blue. Her eyes are blue. I don't let myself think about that for any longer than necessary as I continue my relentless pace. My balls slap against her even harder, one of the only noises in the room besides her endless moans.

"Jamie!" She cries out as her entire body tenses, coming all of my cock. The sensation is almost too much, it nearly makes me orgasm because there's nothing between us. It's just skin to skin. We're completely flush against one another.

Once she comes down I lean back, pulling myself out of her. My breath is coming out fast  before I begin to calm myself. She's got an orgasmically dazed face on. I lift my hand up and signal for her to flip over. Adri always wants doggy after her first orgasm. She enjoys the deep penetration and the feeling of my hand smacking her ass almost as hard as I can.

She flips herself over and gets up on her knees, propping her hands against the arm of the couch. Once she's in the perfect position I place my cock down at her folds, rubbing the slickness there. After soaking the tip of my cock in her juices I ram my entire length into her, causing her entire body to rock forward.

I reach down and fist my hand into her long pitch-black locks. I tug it back, making her back arch. I wrap my other hand around her throat and make her stare at me. Those beautiful brown eyes hold mine helplessly, submissively, and I love it. I love the woman in my hands.

I thrust harder, fucking her harder than I ever have, knowing that's what she adores. I feel her tightening around my cock again and I can't wait to come in her so hard. I can't wait to fill her up. She begins pulsating around my cock and I watch that beautiful bottom lip tremble as she does so.

"Oh god, Jamie!"

"Fuck!" I let out a loud groan as I begin to orgasm, shooting thick hot streams inside of her. I feel my hand tighten on her throat as my eyes jam shut at the intense sensation. I can hear the loud sounds coming from both of us, even though my orgasm has made the sounds seem far off in the distance.

After a moment I'm able to regain full consciousness. I unwrap my hand from the death grip that had been clasped around her throat, making Adri cough out a gasp as I do. "Fuck, Adri, I'm sorry." I say, once I'd pulled out of her and see her rubbing her neck. "I didn't mean to grab you so hard. I was just caught up in the moment."

"I see that." She rasps out as she flips over. "What happened to having to wear a condom at all times?" I look down and see my mess spilling out of her. The image makes my heart race and my head spin.

I'm such a fucking idiot.

"Adri, you're on brith control, right? There's now way you could—?"

"Calm down, Jamie. You know you could've pulled out." She rolls her eyes at me when I don't say anything. "Can you at least get me some fucking tissues or a rag to clean this shit up?" She gestures to her bare vagina, the one currently leaking out my cum.

"Uh, yeah." I immediately stand up and make my way to the bathroom feeling like a complete fucking imbecile. After everything Amelia and I went through I knew better than to do what I just did with Adriana.

With an irritated shake of my head I grab a handful of tissues and go back to the couch. I hand them to her and while she takes care of that I begin to put my clothes on. After we're both done she looks up at me, just lying there completely naked still. She looks satiated. Confident and satiated.

"Jamie?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you." I feel a smile plaster itself on my face at her words. They make anything I'd previously been feeling tonight go to the wayside.

"Yeah, I think I'm falling in love with you too."