𝟚.

"So, your name is Brighton?"

"It is." No, it's not, but she can think that it is. "You can call me Bright though."

The woman, Cassidy I think her name is, slurs flirtatiously, "that's such a sexy name. Oh my god, I love it. I totally love it so much."

I would totally love it so much if your mouth was wrapped around my cock...

Honestly, at this point, I'd do just about anything to get this sexy woman to stop talking. You know, like preferably stick my cock in her mouth. She's absolutely gorgeous but, for fuck's sake, she is the most annoying female I've ever met in my entire life. If I have to hear the phrase 'oh my god' one more time I'm probably just going to turn around and walk away. All thoughts of getting laid will totally be forgotten.

"Hey," she sips her drink then bites her lip as she bats her lashes at me, "you're like, super-hot. Like, besides your sexy name. How come you're not here with anyone? You've totally got to be taken."

"No, I'm totally not. I'm also not from around here so I don't really know anyone to be out with yet." She rolls her eyes at me and lets out a squeaky sounding laugh.

"Well, duh. You're like British, right?" I look her up and down to remind myself why I'm still entertaining this conversation. Right, she's hot and I desperately need to get laid so I stop thinking about my best friend naked.

Naked, touching me, touching herself, letting me do the dirtiest fucking...

Fuck, I need to stop thinking about it. This is why I'm here right now. This is why I've been nodding, smiling, making conversation, and numbing my rationality down with bourbon. Those previous thoughts of Amelia need to be long gone before she arrives in a week.

"Yeah, something like that, love." Tag that last little pet name, love, onto anything and women think you're that much sexier.

"Oh my god, you've totally got me swooning!" She puts the back of her right hand to her forehead dramatically. "Call me that again. That is like... so sexy." I should've known better than to do it with this particular female. She was already eating out of the palm of my hand.

"You want to get out of here, love?" Please say yes. I'll do anything to stop the rest of this painstaking conversation. I've already entertained her for over an hour. We'd already danced, had a few drinks, and had this incredibly in-depth little chat. "I've got a room here if you want to go up and relax." I emphasized the last word pointedly because I meant fuck not relax.

She swats my chest playfully and says, "oh, you're a dog! You don't want to relax." No shit, Sherlock.

"No, I'd much rather be doing other things with you if I'm honest." I finish my drink and place it on the bar top then gaze back at her. I look her up and down trying to make my intentions clear. 

"What kind of things?" Oh, for fuck's sake she's really going to make me spell it out. I want to get laid, obviously. I can't say that though because the odds are that I won't if I do.

"The things one does when they're naked with another person." I caress the side of her body and lean down to her ear whispering, "naked things." When I pull away from her I give her what Amelia refers to as my panty dropping face.

It works like a charm because she sets her drink down saying, "I'm ready to do some naked things."

"That's music to my ears, love." I give her a smirk and then take her hand more than ready to do some naked things myself.