𝟡.

I reach up with both of my hands and caress her face tenderly

I reach up with both of my hands and caress her face tenderly. I may have had an excellent romp in the sheets last night with Stella. She may have been intriguing. She was a lot of things but she wasn't Amelia. I didn't care for her like I care for Mellie.

"What do you mean?" She's playing at being naïve, at being shy, but I know she's not. I know she knows what I mean.

"You've looked at me like you want to fuck me before, Amelia. You've looked at me with that same face, that hungry face." My thumbs go back and forth on her cheeks, over those beautifully high cheek bones. I want to kiss her so bad. I want to but I won't.

"Jamie..." Just the way she's saying my name right now, that innocent way, with her pouty lips trembling, makes me want to ravage them.

"I know." I reluctantly let go of her, because that's what she needs but she can't say it. I know because I'm feeling much the same way she is. So, I take a much-needed step back because all I want to do is push her down on the bed. "I know. I'm just saying I also know the face. I know you want to sleep with him. I wasn't trying to imply that you're anything like the women I sleep with. You're not. I know you're not, Amelia." Being with her, feeling the warmth of her skin on my skin, was completely different.

"I did sleep with you." I nod my head at her.

"You also want to sleep with Rhoen." Her cheeks flush and I know I hit the nail right on the head. "So these," I walk over to the door and grab the condoms she'd chucked at me off the floor, "are for you when you choose to do that with him." She grabs them out of my hand once I reach her, cheeks still aflame, before putting them back in her purse.

"Thanks." I nod at her even though she can't see me, she's turned around. Her perfect ass is bent over toward me and I can't help but picture it without that dress covering it. "Jamie?" I shake my head and then find her eyes, not her ass, which are staring at me. "Like what you see?" She shakes her hind-end at me playfully and I can't help but give it a firm swat. "Jamie!"

"What? You're the one shaking that perfect, plump ass at me." I grip her hips when she goes to stand up and playfully thrust into her rear.

"Jamie!" I let out a little laugh as I let her go and she falls face first onto the bed. "Listen," she looks back at me with mock anger, "maybe you got laid last night but I didn't. So, don't tease." That makes me cock a disbelieving eyebrow at her. I know she's somewhat kidding but she did look a little flustered when she opened the door.

"I can help with that." She rolls her eyes at me as she flips over onto the mattress and leans on her elbows. I drop my towel unabashedly making her eyes go wide.

"Jamie! What in the world?!" She shields her eyes from me.

"It's my turn to roll my eyes now, Mellie. It's not like you haven't already seen it, sucked it, and fucked it." She tears her hands away from her face and stares at me wide-eyed. "What? I can help you get rid of that sexual frustration."