𝟙𝟘.

After going back into my room, I had to peel out of my dress and take an ice-cold shower

After going back into my room, I had to peel out of my dress and take an ice-cold shower. Touching Jamie, especially in the manner I had, had created feelings in me I did not expect. Some of those feelings made me quite hot, extremely hot. I was already extraordinarily turned on before Jamie came in my room as I thought about Rhoen's lips on mine. Then I'd had my hands all over Jamie's muscular abdomen. It was almost too much for me. I almost relieved myself of said frustration under the cold stream of water. Almost.

I put my lipstick on and fix my hair until it looks just right. My flowing waves are over my shoulders, covering the straps of my black dress. 'I never dress like this'. I'll show him. I fix my cleavage, which is amply on display and look over myself. I frown a bit when I realize he's right. I'd bought this dress specially to go out in. I'd never even tried it on. Right now, I feel like I don't even look like myself, which is also making me feel self-conscious. My breasts look huge, my hips look curvier than usual, and my waist looks tiny. I'd never really paid much attention to my body before but this dress made me.

There's a knock on my door that makes me abandon my seductive looking reflection. When I go to the door and open it there's no one there. There's another knock and I realize it's the secretive door in my room. I turn around to see Jamie walking through in a button-down shirt and black slacks. His hair is slicked to the side perfectly. He looks good, really good. He looks like a classy gentleman and that outfit is doing as much for his figure as this dress is doing for mine.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Amelia." He brings one hand up to cover his mouth, cupping it, while he looks me up and down hungrily. The gesture causes his muscles to strain against his sleeve. "I thought you looked edible last night but god damn." His words along with the way he's continuing to devour me with his eyes has me feeling hot all over again.

"You look pretty good yourself." That is a complete and utter understatement. "You ready for dinner?"

"Nope." He bites down on the hand cupping his face before he says, "I just want to have my face between your legs so bad right now."

"Jamie!" I feel myself flush from head to toe. "You can't say shit like that!" I mean, technically I knew he could but not without me turning cherry-red. I'm not used to those types of statements, well, directed at me, that is.

"What? I do. In fact, I'd love to have you with that dress hitched up around your waist as you sit on my face." He licks his lips and the gesture makes me clench my thighs. "I'd love to have dessert before my dinner if you'd let me."

"What is wrong with you?!" I exclaim as I fidget with my bracelet nervously.

"Nothing is wrong with me. You look fucking delicious, Amelia." He takes a couple steps closer to me saying, "I just want a taste."

I roll my eyes at him and say, "well, that's too bad because you're not getting one." He pouts at me. "Oh, stop that."

"But I want a taste."