𝟜.

"What?" Amelia said and I can feel her staring at me but I'm not going to look at her

"What?" Amelia said and I can feel her staring at me but I'm not going to look at her. I'm just going to focus on driving.

"I can't stop thinking about having sex with you." When she doesn't respond I feel like an idiot. "Forget what I just said. I don't know what I'm talking about. It's not like I'm constantly thinking about it." Now that last part is a giant fucking lie if I've ever told one in my life. I've zoned out one too many times in the past two weeks to count thinking about those caramel-colored eyes looking at me while her mouth worked on me.

"You're thinking about it right now, aren't you?"

"No." The word was said so fast I sound like a liar even to myself.

"Then what are you thinking about?"

You moaning my name while my cock rocks in and out of you.

"Nothing really."

"I've been thinking about it too." Now that makes me glance over at her. She bites her lip and looks embarrassed. "Stop looking at me like that!" I smirk at her before looking back out the windshield.

"Okay, so we've both been thinking about it."

"Yes."

"What was your favorite part?" I can't help but ask the question. She swats my arm. "What? You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine, deal?" She's quiet. "Fine, I'll go first but you have to promise you'll tell me yours."

"Fine."

"I mean, I know we were drunk but damn girl, the fucking mouth on you." I bite my lip as I start thinking about it. "When you told me to slam you up against the wall and fuck you so hard you couldn't walk the next day." I let out a deep breath and continue with, "and you told me to stretch that tight little-"

"NOPE." I look over at her and she looks mortified. "I was clearly wasted."

"You've always been so innocent, Mellie. Hearing you talk like that was just fucking hot."

"My dirty talk was your favorite part?"

"Fuck yes it was." I smirk over to her before saying, "now fess up. Tell me how much you liked the D."

"Oh, shut up!" She smacks my arm again which makes me laugh.

"Oh, come on, it's only fair." I pout over to her and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine." She pauses before she quickly says, "the way you kissed me and moaned while you had me slammed up against the door."

"You like the way I moan?"

"It was hot." For some reason I find that answer extremely satisfying. "Anyway, topic change."

"Hell no. Our conversations have been awkward as fuck because we're not talking about the giant sex elephant in the room, Amelia." I know she's got to feel the same way.