𝟛𝟘.

"Oh fuck, Adri

"Oh fuck, Adri." I watch as she takes almost my entire length into the back of her mouth hungrily. One of her hands gently squeezes my ballsack while the other works in time with her mouth. The sensation feels so good I can hardly take it. "Just like that." I wrap my hands in her hair and push her head down, making her take the entire thing down her throat. "Choke on it, baby." I thrust in and out of it, hearing her gag slightly. "Good girl."

She gasps for air and coughs slightly once I let her up. "Jesus Jamie." She grabs her neck, rubbing her throat.

"Stop acting like you don't like it when I fuck your throat." I smirk down to her before she gets up and starts to straddle my lap. "Nope, condom first." I grab ahold of both of her hips before she can move down any further.

"I told you I'm on birth control, Jamie, you don't need to worry about getting me pregnant." Bull-fucking-shit. My best friend, if you can even call her that anymore, once said those exact same words to me only for us to be proven completely wrong.

"That's all good and well, love, but you know how I am." She gets off of my lap after I give her a stern look that says I'm not giving it. With a sigh she goes over to her nightstand. "Here." She holds it out to me with an eye roll and I take it from her.

"Thank you." I unwrap it and then wrap myself up. "Now, get your pretty little ass over here and ride my cock." She takes a few steps over to me and does just that. She straddles my lap and then slides right down my cock, making me let out a noise of pure satisfaction as she does so. "That's it." I say to her as she begins a steady pace of riding me. "Fuck that dick just like that." My words turn her on, they always do because my bosses daughter loves being told what to do. Well, at least in the bedroom she does.

"You like that?" Yes. Yes, I do. But I'm not going to tell her that.

"I think you could do better." Her eyes light with a fire before she shoves me back onto the bed.

"Oh, do you?" She quickens her pace. Her hips doing a relentless dance, grinding all over my cock. It feels so good.

If you would've told me three months ago I'd be fucking Luke's daughter again I'd have said you were out of your fucking skull, literally. But now I fuck Adri regularly. We're not in a relationship. We do our own thing and then fuck each other on the side. We've been fucking a lot recently though. Almost every other day.

"Shit... Ohhh fuuuck." She's rubbing her clit and grabbing one of her breasts as she fucks me even harder. "I'm going to fucking come all over you."

"That's it," I say as I feel her tighten. "Come all over me." Her body begins convulsing on top of me and I just lay back and watch the beautiful show. She really is quite stunning, especially when she's orgasming.

"Oh, that was a good one." She says with a wide grin once she's able to look down at me properly. "I'd rate it a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10."

"It felt nice on me." I give her a small laugh. "What position do you want next?" She taps her chin, pretending to think about it even though I already know exactly which one she's going to pick. "You want doggy. I know you want doggy. Stop playing."